🏝READER'S CHALLENGE: WEEK 5/31🏝

Hi, everyone! Welcome back!

This week I am going to shake it up a bit!!

We have an amazing amount of new members, and I would like to make sure everyone has a chance to be read!!!

Here is my plan!!

I understand everyone has a favorite book, so no worries you can still choose them! 

BUT

If you choose to do the SHAKE IT UP READER'S CHALLENGE, you will earn your reader's challenge and a mini challenge as a bonus!!

BELOW WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2!!

WEEKLY READER'S CHALLENGE!

The Weekly Reader's Challenge is grabbing your favorite book or a book you have been meaning to read and enjoying it! For new members, please remember you only have to read one chapter (not including the author's note) to earn your reward!

Once you are complete, you will go to the checked out chapter and find your book and say done!

SHAKE IT UP CHALLENGE!!

The Shake It Up Challenge is, well... shaking it up! 

You must go to THE READING LIST (and the Bookshelf if you would like) and pick a book only from your genre. 

What does this exactly mean? 

If you look at THE READING LIST, it is separated by the genre you wrote your book in when you first applied. You will notice you have other members that published from the same genre. 

That's it!

Pick one of theirs!

** Another reason I left the weekly challenge open, is you may feel their book may not be of interest to you or too mature. Also, if there is a member that only has one book in that genre... no worries just do THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE! **

*** RULES ***

- When doing either challenge, please read at least one chapter from the book.

*** Author's note does NOT count! ***

- You must either leave three inline comments per chapter or a three-line sentence at the end of the chapter.

- You must tag and when you are finished commenting your chapter. This will ensure the president or vice-president will give you proper credit.

- The CHECKERS AprilFitts, PositivelyEating, or ploiuiu will report seeing that you get proper credit as well. 

(Please checkers let me know when you do so I can add their rewards!!!)

- You can NOT leave comments like... great, awesome, cool, gross, ewww, nice!

- As an author, we care about what you think and want to hear your POSITIVE feedback!

-Please put done, complete, finished, etc. next to the title of the chapter that says checked out books 5/31 when you are complete, so I know you have finished your challenge.