4/10 MINI CHALLENGE (closed)

Welcome back, everyone!

It is time for our mini challenge of the week. 

*** Here you will have a chance to earn two (*) !!! ***

- The first (*) will be for participation and giving the correct answer.

- The second (*) will be for being the first to inbox me with the correct answer!

If you are new and are interested in learning more about the mini-challenges and rewards please refer to the chapter named MINI REWARDS.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please don't hesitate in asking.

The due date for this challenge is April 17, 2018.

Rules:

- No bashing other people's ideas or responses.

- No guessing. 

The checker and I will be checking to see if the information is correct.

- You must inbox AprilFitts with the correct answer.  (Placing on this page will disqualify you!)

- Complete by the due date for proper credit.

HERE IS THE MINI CHALLENGE:

       As a part of my vacation, I discovered some amazing seashells. I find it quite fascinating what the ocean can bring to the sandy shores of Rodanthe, North Carolina. Please follow the link below and name three common shells found on their gorgeous beaches!

https://www.seaturtlecamp.com/common-seashells-of-north-carolina/

Please remember to follow the rules!

Good Luck!

*******

Ps: Fun fact! The picture of the ocean above is an actual picture I took from my house I stayed in at the beach! Sigghhh I miss it already!