Nostalgia

COUNTDOWN!

From beginning to end of this book, my mind is filled with so many memories; meeting new people, making new friends, having fun while learning to better my writing and most of all learning just how rewarding it has been and still very much is to be president!

Thanks to LenoDanny and his amazing idea (of course his buddy Igor helped), I would like to create one last Mini Challenge for the LilacRoseClub BOOK 1! 

LenoDanny , thank you so, so much for your dedication, warm welcomes to all our new members, a wonderful sense of humor, and the fun pick in songs! Please accept a weekly reward and a shout out on my wall for this amazing idea and all you do for the Lilac Rose Club.

~ The Lilac Amazing Tribute ~

LenoDanny suggested that as members, we each post what we remember best about the club. As LenoDanny suggested, it would be just like giving tribute to a fallen soldier. (I know he made me want to cry bittersweet tear! (Super hugs LenoDanny )

I really like this so much, and I think it would be amazing to add to our final part before switching over to the new book.

I am giving two ways for you to earn your mini reward (*)

1. Inbox my account with you lovely answer.

OR

2. Comment below and share with your Lilac Family so they too can enjoy the memories.

There is no right or wrong. Although please keep in mind, I am making something for the party, so if you inbox the message, I will write the answer as anonymous. 

Rules:

Rules:

- No bashing other people's ideas.

- No saying, "Yea, what he/she said lolol. Please be yourself. We are each unique and awesome Lilacs after all.

- You must have this one turned in by the due date. I need it for the party!!!

***THE DUE DATE TO COMPLETE YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE ON, SEPTEMBER 23, 2018 12:00 A.M. EASTERN TIME. ( THE SAME DAY AS THE READING CHALLENGE AND THE FAIRY VOTE!!!)

REWARDS:

- You will a (*) for completing the task on time.

- You will have the opportunity to travel back in time. (Not literally!!!)

Are you going to do the mission??

*** Please, comment your name here! ***