Chapter 6

"Zane why are you here again?" Garroth questioned, Zane looked at Garroth and only snickered.

"Oh brother... Dear dear brother.. would you want something to happen to your lord because of the way your acting. Tsk tsk, Such a shame if that were to happen." Zane responded. He narrowed his eyes and laughed, "But, you don't only think of Lord Aphmau as a lord now do you?"

Garroth felt Lilac tense beside him and sighed, "I think of her as a lord Zane. Now, tell me why you are here?"

"You have 1 more day to come and meet me. Today is your last day....Your last chance." Zane snickered and walked away into the forest. 

Garroth sighed and turned to look at Lilac, she looked at him scaredly and Garroth could see her shivering, "Don't worry, im not like Zane... I wouldn't hurt you... I would hurt nobody."

Lilac only spun around and ran away Garroth followed but watched her climb the hill towards Lord Aphmau's house, Garroth sighed and knew that Aphmau would help with Lilac's fear. Garroth sat down by a nearby pond and stared at his reflection, "Would I hurt people like Zane? Am i really the monster inside of me because im his sibling....his relative....we share the same blood..."

Garroth heard foot-steps walking towards him but, didn't turn to look at them, he felt a hand on his shoulder and heard a voice say, "Garroth, are you ok." It was Lord Aphmau, Garroth was thankful he didn't have to explain it to someone else. He looked into her eyes and shook his head, "1 more day m'lady..... 1 more day....."