Chapter 7

Garroth awoke the next day and sighed, No, no it can't be day already... I have so much to do.. I want to say good bye to Aphmau.... I want her to know I like her..... it can't be time where I could die or live.... Garroth groaned as he sat up. "Oh well I have to do this, I promised I would protect Phoenix Drop or die trying.."

He left his room and closed his door and went towards Lord Aphmau's house and knocked on her door, Aphmau answered and frowned. "Garroth.." She hugged him then let go backing away slowly, "please take Lilac with you? it may give her more experience."

Garroth nodded, "Alright... Goodbye m'lady." He turned away her amber eyes flashing back into his mind as he walked away. He walked down the hill and towards the bay as he saw Lilac standing there on the dock looking out at the ocean. He paused beside her and whispered,  "Do you still blame me for my brothers actions?"

"No," she sighed, "I'm sorry sir Garroth it was just so sudden."  She looked away from the bay and up at him. She then looked at the ground, "it won't happen again."

"Good but, don't worry yourself. I'm letting you come on a quest with me from the Lord's orders. I have to meet Zane and depending if he is ok with it you will as well."