Chapter 9

Garroth walked towards Zane with Lilac following closely behind him. Ounce they got there Zane glared at Lilac, "What is she doing here? Is my so called 'brave' brother scared of me and had to bring some little kid to protect him?"

"No, she is here under Lord Aphmau's orders." Garroth muttered. 

"Well, You will stay outside." He turned and looked at Garroth, "Follow me."

Garroth hesitated but, followed Zane, instead of going into the gates he headed into a small house in the forest near the gates. Zane froze, he looked around and hit Garroth, Garroth fell to the ground as darkness filled his vision.

Garrith blinked open his eyes to find himself in a cage. He sprung up to his feet and felt for his sword to only realize that Zane took it. Garroth peaked out the cell to see Zane walking towards him, "Well, Well, Well. Isnt my big brother soooooo weak, what are you going to do now without your 'Lord' to save you, hmmmm?" Zane snickered.

"Zane! Why are you doing this."

"It's called revenge Garroth, REVENGE FOR MAKING ME LIVE UNER YOUR SHADOW. YOU WILL SOON DIE AND LORD APHMAU WILL BE MINE!" Zane yelled, he bagan to pace, "And instead of living.... You... Will...DIE!"

"Zane, please.."

Zane grunted, "Hah, you really are weak." Zane looked behind him as he heard banging on the door, "Must be your little protecter.." Zane walked towards the door and opened it, he threw his arm out and grabbed Lilac by her shirts collar. He dragged her to a cage beside Garroths and threw her inside making her body fall to the ground.

Lilac moaned as she lay on the floor. Garroth fought back a yell and turned to look at Zane, "You really are evil.." 

Zane only laughed and walked away. Garroth watched him go and looked at Lilac,  "L-Lilac?" She groaned a response and Garroth sighed, relived she was still alive and conscious.