Chapter 12

Garroth blinked open his eyes to find a man who looked like a doctor standing above him, the man was cleaning Garroth scrathes from Zane's battle.

Garroth let out a weak sigh and said, "Who are you?"

The man looked down at Garroth and smiled slightly, "Good your alive Mr. Ro'meave. This kid called Lilac brought you here and saved your life. Also dont worry she is ok. We are treating her injuries to." He quickly added, "Also my name is Chester, you are in Ok'asis at the moment."

Garroth simply nodded, "Ok, also when will I be able to leave?"

"In 1 day. We are just keeping you here at the moment so we know you are fully healed and have no infections." Chester said as he unwrapped a white cloth from Garroth's arm and cleaned the blood from it with a wet paper-towel.

Garroth let himself relax, gratitude filled his heart as he thought of Lilac helping him here, She must of been worried, I'm glad Aphmau let her come with me otherwise I wouldn't be here still. I would be dead.

Chester wrapped another cloth around his arm, "I'll be back at 8:00 p.m. to check on your arm again. Also keep resting that will be the best thing for you to do." Garroth nodded and let sleep take him again.