2

Wills pov

I woke up with a start. The rain had stopped but I felt a little chilly for some reason. I took in surroundings. Mike still had his body wrapped around me and It felt nice. We must've gotten really hot because the blankets were on the floor and we were both in our boxers. Only boxers. I sat up and accidentally woke Mike up too. He grogged and as he sat up. I frantically grappled a blanket off of the floor and threw it over us. He looked over at me rubbing his eyes.

"Morning..." He said yawning.

"Morning" I replied waiting for him to notice the situation.

"Are we..?" He asked realizing.

"I think so.." I replied.

We both were still a little relaxed in each other's presence. I blushed harshly when he stood up. His skin was so pure. I stood up and wrapped a blanket around myself. We could hear r bangs from the kitchen. Mike stretched and turned to me. "Will really?" Mike asked chuckling and flushing as I stood there with the blanket wrapped around me. He looked at me with a blank expression. He slowly walked over to me. I knew what was coming. I was ready and willing.

"Goddamnit you are so adorable sometimes..." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me and he hesitated. I knew what was coming and yet it still took me by surprise. I stumbled and got back to my balance. We stare into each other's eyes. We both slowly closed the gap between us. I reached my arms up to get them around his neck because he was taller than me. I didn't want to stop. I felt so good to know there was someone there for me. He understood me.

Mike's pov

I don't know what came over me. He just looked so adorable trying to hide inside that blanket looking so flustered. We continued longer than I'd expected. Until a certain someone decided to ruin the moment. There was a loud bang on the door.

"Will? Mike? You guys up? I'm coming in..." Jonathan said and the door started to creak open.

Will shoved me onto the bed so I was kicked back-looking, and he quickly stumbled to a chair at his desk. When Jonathan fully opened the door we both had blankets covering our almost-naked bodies.

"Morning, Jonathan!" Will said a little too brightly. I had a feeling he looked in here when he got home earlier this morning...

"Morning, Will. Morning, Mike... I made breakfast out here when you guys are ready." He quickly shut the door and scurried off, realizing he interrupted... something... Yea. He saw us last night. I was sure of it.

Will's pov

AHH! I can't believe Jonathan. I know that he totally peeked in here last night.

"D-did he see...?" I asked Mike. I was cold not nervous. Jonathan, mom and I have talked about sexuality and knew they'd be okay. But it's still embarrassing to know that he saw us so closely cuddling last night, and then on top of that to catch us making out, within a couple of hours. I kind of felt bad for him.

"Yea... Yeah I'm almost positive he did. Both of the... situations." Mike started laughing, and I giggled uncontrollably. I didn't tell Mike, but I could see Jonathan's shadow on the other side of the door, listening. He just seemed so relaxed and I didn't want to spoil it. We both put on our pajamas from last night, including the top this time, heh, and opened his bedroom door into the living room/kitchen. I felt very nervous that Jonathan would flip out on me, though he didn't seem mad at all. When we came out, he seemed... happy?

"Morning, boys!" He said excitedly slopping a piece of egg and bacon onto our plates. We sat down to eat.

"Good morning..." Mike and I replied, both a little skeptical on Jonathan's mood this morning. I think we both could tell what was going on.

"How did you two sleep last night?" Jonathan said this as Mike was looking away and rose his eyebrows at me.

Before Mike could answer I widened my eyes at Jonathan and blurted out "We slept fine."

We finished our breakfast in record time and retreated to my room to change. Though this time we were a little more comfortable. We still turned away from each other and flushed our cheeks but there was no tension in the air like last time. Though I was glad we were alone in here because I needed to straighten things out.

"Mike... Can we talk..?" I asked pausing.

"Yea I was thinking the same thing.." He replied. Which was good. I sat on the bed and beckoned him to my side. He sat with his arm around me on the edge of the bed.

"... What are we, Mike?" I asked getting a little overly emotional.

"..We are whatever you want us to be..." Mike comforted, which calmed me down a little.

"... What am I to you, Mike?" I stuttered a little bit, holding back hormonal tears.

"You are... th-the one, Will." He answered. My emotions changed from confusion tears to tears of joy. I sank my face onto his chest and sniffled a couple times. Mike and I both knew who was listening to us on the other side of the door, but Mike didn't care, and neither did I.

"I love you Will Byers," Mike soothed.

I sniffled and smiled as he kissed the top of my head," I love you too, Mike Wheeler.. I love you too."