13

Hey there :3

Will's pov

"Ooh! This one is cute! How does it look?" I ask cheerfully pulling the dress up to my body. It was a shimmering pink dress that had fluffy sleeves.

"I think they all look amazing on you, Will," He says to me sweetly. I make a let-down face. "—But this one looks especially good," He said smiling. We had picked up Nancy on the way here because she's the reason I was self-confident enough to leave the house looking the way I do every morning. She and Jonathan appeared out of nowhere and scared to ever-living crap out of me.

"Let's get something to eat you guys!" Nancy said making me jump into Mike's arms, that girl was sneakier than the Demogorgon!

"Oh, I'm sorry, Will." Nancy said giggling.

"But Nancy's right, let's get some food." Jonathan agreed.

"Can we pay for all of these first?" I ask, laughing a little. They agreed, and Jonathan pushed my cart full of clothes and accessories up to the register while the rest of us waited outside deciding on where to go to eat. Mike had his arm around me, even with the hundreds of people walking by. And it looked even weirder because I was wearing a violet colored sweater with flower designs on it, and tight black skinny jeans. Mike just wore his usual sweater and some denim jeans, which looked great on him.

We ended up going to a semi-fancy restaurant, and it was absolutely gorgeous because we got a booth by a huge window with a glorious view of the Hawkin's river. The waitress sat us down and said she'd be back with water. We settled in, with Nancy and Jonathan on one side and Mike and I on the other. But Jonathan shot me a face when no-one was looking, reminding me of my... limitations... only he, my mom, and Mike new about the fact that I'm basically anorexic in the way that my body just rejects food. Everything that goes in comes out my mouth with more than I started with. So, I decided just to order some soup. Nancy looked at me confusedly and all I could do was just smile. Mike pulled me into his chest and rubbed my shoulder as we waited. While Nancy and Jonathan talked we shared a few kisses, until finally food arrived. We all talked and chatted. Jonathan brought up him and Nancy, and congratulated Mike and I our on two years strong together. We were almost done and were ready to go to the movies when I felt... that feeling. I eyed Jonathan and nudged Mike. They knew right away. Jonathan rushed a little too much though, in my opinion.

"We should probably get going then, huh? We don't want to miss our movie! I'll call for a check, Will and Mike could you guys go start the car for us?" Jonathan said, again, rushed. Nancy was getting suspicious, but I just needed to get outside. Almost at once, Mike grabbed the keys from Jonathan, and sprung up from the table, I followed. He wrapped his arm around my side, still remembering my wound. It had gotten infected and I had to get a surgery about two weeks ago, so I'm all screwed up. We rushed out the doors and walked around the restaurant to the back wall.

(I don't want to write about Will vomiting up all of his food from before so It's implied. I'll resume after the puking is done, when Will is crying.)

---

Mike's pov

He was crying so much that I thought he would pass out. It wasn't loud by any means, he was just sobbing so much that I thought he couldn't breathe. I lay up against the wall, with Will on top of me, balling into my chest. I hugged him tightly and rubbed his back. And whispered that I loved him into his ear.

"...I'm... I'm such *sob* a w-waste of t-time... my exi- *sob* -istence is a w-waste o-of time..." He cried. I shook my head and softly spoke into his ear.

"You are special to me... and Jonathan... and your mom... and everyone. If you were a waste of time, they would stop helping you. But they don't, because you're worth it. I love you, sweetheart..." I looked down at him. He had stopped crying.

The car ride was very tense. We were just going home and not to the movies, which was fine by me, because I knew that Will didn't want to go after what just happened. When we got there, as soon as Jonathan unlocked the front door, Will rushed inside holding my arm and led me to his room. He seemed frantic. I think he was trying to avoid Jonathan asking him any questions. He locked the door behind him. He turned around and looked at me, as I awkwardly tried to find word to say, but he stopped my train of thought.

"Mike, you need to distract me." He said this, very distraught while walking up close to me. I moved my mouth and stumbled for what to say but couldn't.

"Mike, please! Now—"

---

Warning, fluffy kissing scene starts here, no crude topics just very intense, so here is your fluff warning lmao

Will's pov

I was about to snap into tears again, I just needed him to say something, do something.

"Mike, please! Now—" I was cut off by his lips against mine.

Its took me by surprise and I hesitated before I closed my eyes and stood up on my tip-toes, wrapping my arms around his neck. We started kissing a little more roughly, and he put his hands on my waist pulling me into his own waist. We kissed at the same pace, Mike picking me up like a princess being carried off into the sunset, and we laughed as he almost tripped walking over to the bed trying to kiss me.

He and I sat down on the bed, and he kissed me even more, slowly pulling my sweater up above my waist as we kissed, and I giggled as I got stuck and he had to unwrap me. I slowly did the same for him and eventually I was wrapped around him, both of us just in our boxers. He had his hands tight on my waist still, my arms around his neck to pull him closer and to keep my balance. He kissed me slower that before, but just as sweet. I often had to stop for breathes because we kissed for so long, which is mostly my fault because it was so... good.

I laid down on my back and he slowly slid up on top me. I felt bare without his lips and reconnected as soon as we were at eye level. Our legs were tangled, and I had my hands on his cheeks. His hands were on either side of me holding himself up for balance. He laid down closer and kissed me just as slowly, but he was adorable as he frequently kissed my neck. I wish this could never end, and it felt like our time together was so close to Eternal. It seemed like we had our own beautiful Forever.

Forever.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter's little... *ahem*... events. Let me know if you want to see more or less of this and maybe some ships you'd like me to add in like Jancy, Jopper, Ducas etc. See you next time bBaAiiIiIiIIiiiii!!!

-M