14

Mike's pov

"Yo! Mike, Will! What took you so long?" Dustin called from the table.

It was Sunday night, so the gang would all meet up at this little diner down the road and just hang out. Lucas and Max smiled at us acceptingly as I walked with my arm around Will's waist over to the circular booth. Dustin got up and let us sit on the inside, Will on one side of me and Dustin on the other.

"May I take ya ordas kids?" Said a waitress with a prominent Boston accent.

Will took my arm and snuggled into my shoulder. It was adorable, but I knew he meant he was just going to nibble on mine.

"I'll have a double cheeseburger!" Dustin said enthusiastically. The waitress nodded, scribbled something down on her notepad and looked up at Max, expectantly.

"I'll take the House Salad please." She said politely. The waitress jotted it down and looked at me (and Will).

"We'll have some Nachos please." I said glancing down at Will and then back to the waitress. She nodded, getting the message and looked to Lucas for his order.

---

Will's pov

I rested my head on Mike's shoulder, gripping his hand under the table as we listened to Dustin and Lucas tell stories about summer camp. I looked up at Mike and he looked back down at me. I sat up a little and pecked his lips. We both blushed madly and grinned. I heard Max giggle in the background and I couldn't help but lean closer to Mike and rub into his chest.

"Heeya ya go," I heard the waitress say, placing the individual dishes in front of their respective consumers. The whole night I probably ate about three chips off of Mike's plate. Everybody kept telling stories. We explained Dungeons and Dragons to Max. She understood the game, but it wasn't really her thing. Eventually, Mike and I left as we started to get tired and just wanted to cuddle tonight. We said goodbye and I hugged everyone before we walked out.

"Isn't it just absolutely stunning?" I say, mesmerized by the stars as we strolled down the street back to my house. (Mike usually stayed over as much as possible.)

"...can I say something very cheesy and true...?" Mike mumbled to me. I nodded, all ready grinning.

"They aren't as stunning as you," He said with hesitation.

Almost as soon as he said that I stopped, pulling him to a stop. I clutched his shirt with both hands and pulled myself up onto my tip-toes. He quickly wrapped his arms around my *lower* waist to help keep my balance. I stared into his eyes, and he stared back. I could almost see the entire universe inside of his sparkling pupils. I heard and felt him breathe in quickly and crashed his lips into mine. I kept my balance best I could as we kissed beneath the stars, just as, if not more beautiful.

We got home, and Mike opened the door for me, gently taking my hand and leading me inside.

"Hi, boys! How was it?" Mom greeted excitedly, scrubbing dishes in the sink rather violently.

"It was great!" I said, taking Mike's arm, "We are going to go lay down." I yawned.

"Okay, well, have a good night kids. I love you," She frowned very slightly.

We went to my room and I shut the door behind me. We had been sweaty all day, and I wasn't about to put on an insulated, hot sticky pajama outfit, so as Mike set up the bed, I did something I would never thought I'd be comfortable doing. I slowly pulled off my pants and my sweater and shirt. I threw them into my laundry basket. Mike looked up and had the most surprised look when he saw me. He blushed hard, as did I when he did the same.

I walked over to him and looked up at him, thinking of what to do, it was very awkward. Mike slowly lay his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer, hesitating. Then, he looked into my eyes and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing him even rougher. He laid me on the bed and continued to kiss me, combing his fingers through my hair. I eventually felt his hand slowly slide onto my thigh, and I kissed him harder as he kissed me back. Until there was a click of a doorknob.

I quickly pulled us under the blankets as my mom walked in.

"Alright, boys I'm going to bed." She said peering at us suspecting. She grinned.

"Goodnight, boys."

"Goodnight, mom."

"Goodnight Mrs. Byers."

She left, and I snuggled into Mike's bare chest, our open skin touching, sending butterflies through every inch of my body. I looked up at him as he leaned over and clicked off the lamp. And in the cold dark, my body and heart had never felt warmer. He kissed my lips one last time.

"Goodnight, Byers..." He said sweetly.

"Goodnight, Wheeler..."

Goodnight.

A/N

yO Yo yO Yo yO thanks fOR READING