16

Will – wearing a light blue dress with a sparkly gold lace tied in a bow around his waist, along with his signature headband.

Mike – wearing his iconic sweater from Season 2 and some black skinny jeans

---

Will's pov

Mike arrived first. He walked in with a little cardboard box with what seemed like movies.

"Hi!" I said enthusiastically, standing up from the couch and walking over to him. He set the box down on the floor and looked up at me when I had gotten to him.

"Hey!" He said picking me up by my waist and spinning me around. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. Now, normally if someone picked me up like this, it would hurt because of the grip, but Mike was gentle. We were screaming with laughter. He stopped me and set me down, but he didn't let go of my waist. He looked down into my eyes while I looked up and read his. I felt myself blush all over and he blushed from me blushing and we both smiled. Mike's face slowly grew closer as we both leaned in. Our lips touched. His were soft like always, and it felt good.

We sat on the couch waiting for the others to arrive. There was a long quiet while I finished taking my antibiotics before everyone else arrived. The silence continued, and I was startled by Mike abruptly standing up. He walked over to the stereo on the TV stand and turned on the radio and what was playing seemed to be a slower piano based slow song. He glanced over at me and strolled up to the edge of the couch. He reached his hand out and pretended to be proper. I took it and he lifted me up slowly. He led me to the center of the room in some open space. I laid my hands on his shoulders, as he gently set his hands around my waist. I didn't have to put my feet on top of his this time though. We felt the beat and swayed to the music with a constant unstoppable flow. We were in space for moments at a time. He dropped on of his hands and took one of mine with his other. I giggled as he slowly twirled me around and his cheeks flushed immensely. He put his hands back on my waist and mine resided back to his shoulders, but we were much closer this time. I laid my head on his chest. I didn't even notice Dustin Lucas and Max.

"Yeesh guys! Get a room!" Dustin said, stating their presence while jokingly rolling his eyes.

As soon as Dustin spoke Mike instinctively jumped forward and quickly pulled me behind him. He realized who it was and loosened his grip on me, letting out a large breath of relief. Did he try to... protect me? That's so... adorable...

"Jesus! You scared the hell out of me!" Mike said laughing. No one else could tell but me: there was a hint of anger in his voice. I brushed it off and walked over to Max. I heard the Dustin and Lucas go behind me to greet Mike. I smiled and Max gripped me into a hug. We pulled away.

"Will... you look... amazing," She said. I thanked her awkwardly. I began to feel uncomfortable. I glanced back at Mike while Max wasn't looking. We made eye contact, he had been listening and knew I felt uncomfortable.

"Come on guys let's go! We've got many movies to go through so, get comfortable ladies!" He said jokingly, then looking at Max he edited his words, "No offence, Max."

We stayed up for hours playing party games and just having a good time in general. We all changed into our baggy clothes that we had brought and gathered around the TV to watch movies until we fell asleep.

About an hour into this movie called IT I was beginning to get scared. Dustin was sitting back in a recliner. Max and Lucas were holding hands while they laid on the floor in separate sleeping bags. I was on the couch cuddling into Mike while he had his arm around me. There was a loud and sudden jump scare on the screen and I quickly tensed and gripped my arms and hands around him, letting out a yelp. Everyone started laughing... except for Mike.

"Will? Are you okay?" Mike said calmly. I nodded, tuning out the faltering chuckles around me.

As the movie finished, Dustin put in one last movie. I don't even remember what is was called because I quickly was distracted by Mike. We cuddled more snug-ly (lmao don't judge my fluffy grammar) than before and I felt his eyes on me. I looked up at him. We stared, reading each other's faces in silence. I felt my face get hot as Mike began to inch closer. I shut my eyes and slowly leaned in. I soon felt the soft lips of my boyfriend. I sat up on his lap and he gently lay his hands on my waist (watching out for my wound). I continued to kiss him slow. I slowly pulled away to breathe, though we both didn't want to stop. But he and I both knew we couldn't do this here, not now. I slid from him and laid down, my head on his lap (YES, BY HIS CROTCH, DON'T MAKE THIS WEIRD WILL IS 15 Y/O). I felt him play with my hair lightly with one hand and held my hand with his other. I felt him lightly kiss my temple, signaling for me to drift off. And so, I soon fell to sleep, peacefully in Mike's arms.