Life with twins : Chapter 3

Ok so before we get started this chapter will be in their moms point of view so here are the parents names  the moms name is Kassie and the dads name is Jason . Heather is Kassie's best friend and John ( Heather's husband ) is Jason's best friend . Ok thats all you need to know for this chapter enjoy .

Kassie's  pov.
Today was a lovely Saturday . Me and Heather was sitting on the couch in my living room talking before the girls come in " so how are things going with you and John " " well you will be happy to know that we are trying to have a baby " " oh my gosh Heather that's great " " yeah we want to have twins like you and Jason " " oh no you don't want twins " " well why not " "because it's double the trouble they are always doing something " " oh come on that's not true they are sweet girls " " really Roni put Bow in Regina's bed this morning " " who's Bow " " Roni's snake " " oh god well it can't always be a easy day " " it's never an easy day "  just then we hear the front door open and yup I know who that is "oh come on its not like you should be making out with your boyfriend anyway " Roni says Regina then says " yeah but that didn't give you the right to do what you did " I'm now confused so I say " wait what did you do Roni " then Jason comes in thank god " yeah Roni what did you do " " well I found a snake on the way so I killed it and when I got to the drive way someone was making out with their boyfriend in his truck so I walked up to the truck so I though the snake in with them it's not my fault his scared of snakes " Jason then says " good girl Roni I'm so proud of you " " Jason she's in trouble remember and so are you Regina both of you go to your room " " I should be going " " ok bye Heather " now I have to get be to the crazy twins man I love them but sometimes I wish there was only one .
" ok you two are in big trouble "