The promise ring : Chapter 19

Emma's pov

I used to live in Hyperion Heights and my best friend their was Mary Margaret and she is spending the weekend with me I am taking her to meat Roni today . We are sitting on my bed talking when I  say  " I got Roni a promise ring " " that's cool why " " because I'm a little scared that she's going to cheat on me just because this is to good to be true and she was with a lot of girls before me " " oh well we better get going so we can see your girl " we then head out to her car .

We were walking to Roni's room and her doors upon so we walk in and she has a snake in her hand and something that looked like a needle and Nate is in here to so I say " hey baby " " well hello gorgeous " " so what are you guys doing " Nate then says " we are probing her new green tree python " I then say " hey babe " " yes " " I'm kinda stupid when it comes to snakes what's probing " " well you have to probe a snake to fined out if they are a male or female " " oh " so we watch them Roni then says " well looks like I have a female " Nate then says " are you gonna use her to breed to bow " " yeah " Nate then walks out and Mary says " I will give you guys some privacy " I nod and say to Roni " I have something for you " " you do " " yeah " I then hand her the little box and she opens it " a ring " " not just any ring this is a promise I want to know that this isn't to good to be true and if you wear that ring all the time I'll know that this is real and that you won't leave " " I don't wear rings but for you I will do any thing " she then puts it on and I smile we were about to kiss when Nate walk up and put his  hands on her shoulders and  says " hey Roni my girl " Roni says " yeah I had that one coming " Nate nods his head and I just laugh.