Secrets always spill : Chapter 4

Kassie's pov
"Your both in big trouble " I say as I walk in the twins room "like how much trouble " Regina asks smiling  nervously " both grounded for two days now stay in her and talk to each other" I then leave

Regina's pov
Me and Roni were sitting on are beds looking at each other I can't believe mom thought making us share a room would bring us closer together Roni then gets a text "oh my gosh no way " " what's going on Roni " " um nothing " " come on I'm your twin sister you have to tell me " " promise you won't laugh because this isn't like me " " yeah of course I promise " " ok so I have a crush on this really cute girl and her names Ruby she just moved here and she just got on the soccer team " " awwwwwwww yay you have your first crush " " and that's not even the best part Katheryn just texted me that Ruby ask her if she could ask me out for her because she's to scared and Katheryn told me she said yes for me I have a date but I don't even know how to talk to girls like that now I'm scared " " hey I will help you when is it " " this Saturday and it's Thursday " " Umm omg I have an idea I'm be you and you be me " " what you mean like switch places " " yeah I'm meeting Robin's rude sister on Saturday and if you show up as me then she will know that I am a bad ass because we all know you will put her in her place " " so what are you saying " Roni says with a smile " I'm saying that I will go on your date " " and I will go meet Robin's sister " Roni says for me this is going to be fun .