Meat the family part 1 : Chapter 17

Roni's pov

Long story short gymnastics went great I didn't think I would like it but getting to spend time with Emma made it so much better . It's  Friday and I have a game tonight so I have to get my team jacket form Emma so I walk to her locker and their she is with my jacket draped a crossed her shoulders she smiles and kisses me and while we are kissing I go to take my jacket and she pulls away and backs up smiling and says " no babe " " I have to have it I've got a game tonight and it's not at our school so I have to wear my team jacket " " no I'm keeping it " " but I need it " " well it's going to cost you " " ok and what is it that you want " " a kiss and we are having a small family get to gather tomorrow and I want you to come and meat my family the only thing they know about you is that you have the same face as Gina so will you come " " I don't know I think I'm busy " " are you avoiding meating my family " " no of course not I'm avoiding them meating my combat boots, leather jacket, belly shirts and tougue ring " " Roni they will love you for you just like me wait you have your tougue priced " " yeah " " ok thats hot and please come " " ok fine can I please have my jacket " " I guess " and then she handed me my jacket I went to walk off and she grabbed my wrist and said " um I didn't get a goodbye kiss " " oh my bad " I lean in and she meats me half way and are lips barely touch when Katheryn and Nate come up behind me and Nate says " hold on I've got to take pictures " we then pull away and I say " oh kiss my ass " Nate then says " bend over " I roll my eyes and walk away my day went by real fast.

Before I knew it it was the next day and time to meat Emma's family I was wearing leggings, a long shirt that looked like a dress and fancy boots I was looking at my selfie the mirror when Regina walked in the room and said " Roni you look amazing but I think you should change " " why I thought this looks ok " " it does but it's not you stop being scared I have met her hole family the won't care what you wear they care about who you are on the inside so take that off and throw the leather jacket on " " your right " " plus I'm going with you so don't worry " I then get ready and head out to my car with my sister hot on my hills .

We get their finely " hey Gina why does it fill like I have seen this house before " " because you have Emma lives across form Katheryn " " oh my gosh your right " " I know come on everyone's out side " " you go ahead " " ok " .

Regina's pov

I know what Roni's thinking so I take the car keys and get out and head over to Emma's family.  Emma then gives me a sad smile and says " she's leaving isn't she " " oh don't worry about that I stole her car keys she isn't going anywhere she's gonna have to come out of that car some time " " yeah Roni will be happy to know that my mom invited Katheryn and her family because their friends of are family so yeah " Roni then comes out of the car and Emma's cousin moves over so Roni can sit next to Emma and she's does Emma then smiles and says " I'm glad your here " Roni then says "me to" they then start to make out when Katheryn and and her mom and little sister walk up and sit down . Katheryn then says "hey I hope you know that you can swallow your tougue ring sucking face like that " Roni then flips her off while continuing to kiss Emma everyone just laughed they stop kissing and Emma's Aunt says " so Roni tell us a little about yourself ...........

To be continued................