Everybody has a secret that they don't want told : Chapter 9

Regina's pov

When I woke up the next morning Roni was still asleep I hope she gets up in time to answer the phone because I promised Emma I would hang out with her so I have to get ready .

I walk down the stairs to let Emma in I open the door and she walks in " hey em" " hey Gina so are we going to work on our art project and then go to the mall " " yeah " before I could say anything Roni walked into the living room in shorts and a sports bra and I thought Emma was going to droll I then say really quite so Roni wouldn't hear me " pick your mouth up off the floor " " right " she says back and then Roni walked up to us and I seen Emma tense up uh I wonder what that's about maybe I'll ask her later Roni then says " mom just went to the store so if your teacher calls within an hour I can  answer and hang up the phone so we don't have to worry about it " " yeah I hope your right and Roni just because you don't have a belly button ring in you can still tell that it is priced so put a shirt on before mom gets back " " ok you go have fun " " I will bye sis " we then walk out to Emma's car we decided that we would do our art project tomorrow and we went to the mall .

We were in the foodcort sitting down and I thought it would be the perfect time to axk her " so why did you act all weird when Roni walked in to the room " she quickly said " I didn't " and her face turned red and then I knew " oh my gosh you have a crush on Roni " " ok your right but please don't tell Roni I know it's never gonna happen so save me the heart ache " " ok " when start to talk about other stuff before we went back to my house to hang out .

We got back to my house and I seen Roni on the couch and I said " did you take care of the phone " " yeah don't worry " then Mom walks in the living room with my teacher Heather and Ally I freak out and so does Roni before anyone said anything dad walked in mom then says " Regina Mills I can't belive you gave Robin a blow job in the school bathroom " Ally then says " why are you so mad at Regina that's nothing close to being as bad as what Roni did I still can't believe you got your belly button  priced and your smoking cigarettes oh I wasn't supposed to says that " mom yells " WHAT " and dad then says "i lost my job " mom again yells "WHAT " dad then says "Regina gave Robin a blow job " I then say " Emma has a crush on Roni " Emma then says " Roni's smoking and got her belly button priced " mom than yells "DOES EVERYONE HAVE A SECRET ...........
To be continued............