Scared : Chapter 22

Regina's pov

I couldn't believe it my heart was hurting " mom your kidding right because if you are it's not funny " " I'm afraid I'm not me and your dad are going to the hospital Heather well be watching after yall we will call you and let you know when we know something more ok " " ok " " just try to have fun and not worry about it ok thats my job " they then walk out and I just can't stop worrying.

Kassie's pov

We just got to the hospital and we walked in and to the front desk when a doctor walked up to us and said " are you guys Mr and Mrs Mills " I then say " yes we are " he signed and said " I have good news and bad news the good news is she's going to be ok the bad news is she lost her left arm " " what how " " when the truck hit the side of her car it broke the window and a big piece of glass went right into her upper arm and cut it open and when we took the glass out it went in so deep that her arm was barely hanging on so we had to finish cutting it off and we sowed up what was left and it's not much and even if we could reattach her arm she wouldn't be able to use it and she could get a fake arm but again she wouldn't be able to use it it would be for looks " " so she only has one arm " " yes and when she goes home it's going to be like having a little kid in the house and for her it's going to be like learning how to walk again even small stuff will seem really hard these first few days she just needs to take it easy take it day by day and try not to put any stress on her " " ok thank you so much " " your welcome " he then walks away and Jason holds me close .

Regina's pov

I was sitting on the pallet worrying about my sister Emma then says " your sister is a fighter she will be ok I have to believe that " I nod my head and then Heather walks in and sits down next to me and says " stop worrying I just got off the phone with your mom Roni's going to be ok but when the truck hit her car the enpack was so hard that it broke the window and when it did that a big piece of glass went into her upper arm and they couldn't save it because the glass went in to deep " " so what are you saying " " she lost her left arm " " so she only has one arm " " yes " what .

Roni's pov

I have no I idea what happened I slowly open my eyes and look around and see my mom and dad on the couch in the corner of the room they then walk over to me and I couldn't fill my left arm and I was to afraid to look mom then says " how are you filling sweetheart " " I can't fill my left arm and I'm afraid to look " " sweetie you don't have an left arm anymore the glass from your window cut your upper arm and it went in so deep that the only thing they could do was to finish cutting it off and they sowed up what was left of your arm I say sowed up they stitched it up " " what so I only have one arm " " yes sweetie the doctor said you could get a fake arm but it would only be for looks it wouldn't help you do anything " in that moment for the first time in my life I was scared...................

To be continued............................