the not so good sports player : Chapter 6

"Yeah I did only because I knew that it was your sister " " what how did you know" " because every time you come around me you get nervous and when your nervous you play with your bracelet the one with your name on it " as soon as she says that I let go of my bracelet and laugh " yeah me and Regina both have one we got them the day we were born "  she smiles and kisses me and before we knew it we were in a full on makeout session in the back yard. 

Regina's pov
I was in the kitchen with mom Heather and Ally just sitting at the table.  "Girls why don't you two do the dishes " mom says so me and ally get and walk to the sink and mom and Heather walk and sit at the island so they can still talk to us as I was talking to them Ally looked out the window that was above the sink and gasped we then stop talking I then look out the window and see Roni and Ruby making out I laugh and say " well played unverse well played "
So after I do the dishes I go to bed .

The next day at school
Regina's pov
I hate gym class and sports I'm not very good at sports so I hate gym that's all we do is play sports.  So yesterday one of the meanest girls in my grade got moved to my gym class her name is Page Luaus Ruby's older sister that failed a grade  and of course she's good at sports so I'm toast.  we all walk into the gym after changing  oh and Ruby's mom is are coach . " oh girls today we are going to play soccer so go get some water we start in 10 minutes " coach Luaus yells me and Emma walk to are backpacks to get are water bottles "I bet she's good at soccer to " I say to Emma " yeah probably " " I mean if I could just beat her at something but I suck at sports " " wait maybe you can beat her at soccer " " Emma have you seen me play soccer I suck I can't even kick the ball " " what if you don't beat her she just thinks you did " " I still don't know where your going with this " " ok so here's what I'm thinking you and Roni switch " " omg your right if me and Roni switch and Roni plays for me theirs no way that she will win " " yeah so like go find Roni and switch we have 8 minutes left before we have to start " " ok " I run out of the gym to look for my sister I walk into the gym loaby and Roni and Katheryn walk out of the bathroom that's in the gym loaby " RONI " I yell to get her attention as I run to her " yeah Gina what's up " " I need your help " " ok what with " " so you know how I told you that Page Luaus got moved to my gym class " " yeah I remember and how you were so mad because she beats you at every thing " " yeah yeah don't remind me so the thing is today we are playing soccer and I want you to switch with me so you can beat her for me so please beat your girlfriends sister " " she's not my girlfriend " " not your girlfriend uh huh so why we're you to making out last Saturday night " " you seen that  " " yeah but anyway will you please switch with me I have like 5 minutes left before I have to be back so please " " ok fine but that means you get to go to sex ed for me " " ugh I don't have that until next semester thank God for me " " well I could go to sex ed and you could play soccer" " fine I'll go to sex ed " " ok then let's rock this bitch " ................
To be continued