the sleepover part 2 : Chapter 21

Reginas pov 

It was finally the day of my sleepover and  had to get everything perfect and my mom says that i had to let Ivy and Ava hangout with us . I was up stairs making a pallet on the floor when Emma walk into my room and said "hey Gina are your you ready for tonight " "yeah its going to be so much fun and I'm just letting you now that Roni's not going to be here tonight so don't even think about doing anything while we are asleep " " hahaha very funny " she then helps me set up for the sleepover . Everyone finally got here and we are playing never have I ever . 

Roni's pov

Me Nate and Kathryn were in my car when out of no wear a truck runs right into the drivers side of my car and all i felt was a sharp pain in my arm and then it just went black . 

Regina's pov

We were laying on the pallet talking when Amber looks at Cassidy and says " so Cassidy your part of are group now so who do you have a crush on " " um no one " Ava then says " yeah you do you have a crush on Roni every day Roni's outside and you jump on your trampoline so your  breasts bounce because you think Roni will notice " " no i don't i don't care what Roni thinks " " yeah you do " just then mom walks in with tears in her eyes and I say" mom what's wrong " " it's your sister " " what about her " " she was in an car accident " when my mom said that my heart stopped" what "...............

To be continued.................