Catch me if you can part 1 : Chapter 14

Roni's pov

I then think of something " you missed her she's already home and in bed " " ok good night sweetie " she and Heather and the twins walk off . I head up to my room to call Emma. 
I was laying in my bed listen to the phone ring until she's answered " hey babe " " hey I was just calling to say that I had fun tonight and I'm sorry the brats ruin our date " " it's ok you'll just have to make it up to me " " oh really " " yeah tell me miss mills are you alone " " I just happened to be " " good now tell me miss mills where are your hands right now " I slowly move my hand under my tank top to cup my left breast " where yours should be miss swan " EWWW ARE YOU HAVING PHONE SEX " I jumped when I looked to see Ivy and Ava in Regina's bed I quickly move my hand form my breast and say " I gotta call you back " I then hang up the phone "
What are you guys doing " Ava then says " where is Regina and if you don't tell us we will tell your mom you were having phone sex with Emma " " fine you little brats I mean kids Regina is with Robin for the weekend and my mother can't know about this " " fine " I then text Emma sorry and I go to sleep .

The next morning I wake up and get ready for the day . I go down stairs and hear Heather say that the twins are grounded from tv for a week  me and the twins walk in the kitchen and see Heather's sister and Ally oh great and my mom who was making breakfast " good morning sweetheart where's your sister she's always up before noon" Ivy then says " she's in the living room " " oh well I better go see her " I then say "no because she's not feeling good " " then why is she in the living room " " I have no idea " me and the twins run to the living room and I say " are you guys crazy the living room " Ava then says " we got grounded from the TV this is the only intertament we can get " Ally then walks in " I am so going to find out what your hiding .............................

To be continued...........................