Face your fears : Chapter 23

Regina's pov

It was the next day and I woke up and my friends were playing truth or dare Amber looks at me and says " do you want to play Gina " " I don't know " just the Heather walks in and says " alright girls get your shoes on we are going to the hospital to see Roni " all six of us then jump up and get ready.

Kassie's pov

I was sitting on the bed with Roni while Jason went to get some water for all of us . When Nate and Kathryn walked in " Hey you too " " hi Mrs Mills " they both say together . My phone then went off it was a text from Heather she's in the lobby so I head down their to bring them back to the room .

We were talking as we were walking to Roni's room when Heather asks " so how is she " " well as good as she can be " we then make it to the door when I say " oh and just warning you the doctor put her on very strong hydros " Heather then says " yay that must make you feel better Roni on hydros you might have to duck tape her mouth shut " "way head of you I have some in my bag " we then walk in and Nate and Kathryn are laughing at something that Roni said all six girls soon walk in as well Heather then says "isn't it almost lunch time " "yeah a candy striper should be coming in with a tray " a few seconds later a teenage girl walked in with a tray and said " here's your lunch wait Roni what happened to your arm " " Brooke what happened to your face and why are you dressed like a candy cane " " because I'm a candy striper " " oh my gosh your life sucks " " my mom is paying me to do this " " well all I'm gonna say is you would make more money sucking someone's dick " " I should have spit in your food " " go ahead I'm not gonna eat it that shit it will kill ya if your not careful found that out at breakfast " Heather then said " yeah your gonna need the duck tape " I nod my head and she laughs. Jason then walked back in after Brooke left and said " I talked to the doctor and he said you should be able to go home today and I also got a call about the car they said they drivers side door was dented in and the window broken but we already knew that part anyway they took the car to a shop and said it should be fixed by the weekend " " well that's good did we ever get a call about who's fault it was " " yeah they said the guy in the truck was going though family issues and got drunk and that's why the reck happened they said he has to pay for her car to be fixed and he offered to pay for her medical bills " " wow really " " yeah " " he must fill guilty " " yeah I would to " we talked some more and before we knew it it was time to take Roni home .

We just got to the house and all of the girls went home we walked in and I say to Jason " it fills like the day she was born " " I know I was hoping that would be the last time we brought either of them home from the hospital " " me too " Roni then walks in the house with Regina and the twins hot on her heels Roni then says " I think I'm gonna go to bed " " ok honey " .

Two days later

Regina's pov

I was in dance when the coach said " alright girls the girl doing a solo in the compilation this weekend is Regina and since this is your first solo if you get scared Kayla will go on for you but I really want you to do it " " I'm sorry I don't think I can I don't like the idea of being alone on stage " " ok if you change your mind let me know " " ok " I then walk home . I get home and I'm shocked that Roni's not outside as long as I can remember she was out side after school I then walk in and go up stairs to my room I walked in and see Roni trying to fasten her sports bra and I say " Roni have you ever had a week wear you just fill like your whole world is ending " " seriesly " " oh I'm sorry I'm making this about me and you can't even fasten your bra " I then fasten it for her and say " the coach wants me to do a solo but I'm scared so I said for her to let Kayla do it " " good call " " wait what Roni your the fighter and the winner your supposed to say something like fear is just another reason to try harder " " Regina I don't fill like a fighter and definitely don't fill like a winner and I'm pretty sure I'm not even a soccer player anymore " " Roni this is the fear talking your giving up before you even try and we we don't do that " " oh we don't so did you try or did you just call Kayla to do your solo were both afraid " " your right I'm just gonna go get something to drink " I then leave my room I walk to the living room and text my coach

R- I want to do the solo .

C- really that's great see you tomorrow .

R- k .

The weekend

Roni's pov

I was at Regina's dance compilation and when their teams solo went on stage my heart stopped it was Regina .

Regina's pov

I just got off stage and walked to my family and seen Roni smile she then said " Regina you said you were gonna let Kayla do it for you " " I know but I had to remind you that fear is just another reason to try harder " " oh Regina that's so sweet " " yeah what ever I did this so you have to get back on the flied " " I don't know what if I don't play the same what if I can't " " Roni you were born to play soccer stop thinking about the what if's because that's all they are is what if's you can do this " Roni then looks at dad and says " dad what do you think " " I think Regina's right pal" " you think I could play again " " yeah pal I do its not gonna be easy but it won't be impossible " I don't know " I then step back in and say " Roni please just say you'll try please " " fine I'll try " " yay " we then hug I then get my stuff and head to the car with my family.

To be continued..............