You here?

When Alec entered at the cafeteria loud music filled his ears.

Magnus told him about a few people but the big hall was filled with people. Everywhere was alcohol. People where drinking, making out, dancing and laughing.

Alec searched for Magnus but he couldn’t find him.

Nervously he made his way trough the crowd.

Someone offered him a drink but he denied it thankfully. Some girl tried to hook up on him, but he just shook his head and she was gone with someone else.

“Hey, Alec!”

Someone shouted and he expected to see Magnus, but it was someone else. He narrowed his eyes and as he recognized the person he smiled brightly.

“Aileen. What are you doing here?”, he asked the shorter girl. Aileen was the daughter of his mothers best friend.

“I’m studying here, idiot. Didn’t your mother tell you?”, she smiled and hugged Alec.

“No, or maybe. You know I don’t listen to her very often.”, Alec grinned as he took a step back again.

Aileen laughed.

“Yeah right. So what are you doing here? I thought you where not a party person.”, she asked and looked at Alec in confusion.

Alec shrugged his shoulders.

“I am not but my roommate invited me here.”, he told her and searched for Magnus again.

“Where is he?”, Aileen asked.

Alec’s eyes still scanned the crowd and finally he found Magnus. He was dancing with a girl.

Alec’s heart stopped moving for a second. His moves were absolutely incredible, even if he rubbed his crotch against the girls ass.

Alec blinked confused. Was he jealous? No he couldn't be! He barely knew him.

“Alec?”, Aileen interrupted his thoughts.

“What? Oh … he is back there.”, he stuttered.

Even if Magnus danced with a girl … why did he even care? He could dance with whoever he wanted. It was none of Alec’s business.

“Well there are lot of people over there.”, Aileen smiled.

Alec shrugged. She was right, his description had been very unspecific.

Alec eyed Magnus again but he couldn’t find him.

“I just lost him.”, he sighed at Aileen.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and spun around.

Suddenly he stared directly in Magnus’ deep brown eyes. His heart skipped a beat and he felt a blush on his cheeks.

“I doubted that you would come, but here you are.”, Magnus grinned.

Alec scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

“And I see you have some companion. Hello, sweetie, how about a drink?”, he greeted Aileen.

Alec stared at him in disbelieve. Did he just came to hit on Aileen?

Aileen snorted in amusement.

“I’m sorry, guy I don’t know, but you’re not really my type.”, she denied his offer kindly.

Alec let out a short laugh of surprise. He had thought, that guys like Magnus were everyone’s type.