Groups

Alec did not get much sleep that night.

When he woke up next morning he looked at Magnus’ bed first but he was gone.

Alec growled as he remembered the evening. He could not look Magnus in the eye this morning but he knew that he’d have to.

Alec was about to change his shirt when the door swung open.

Magnus froze for a short time and let his eyes adore Alec’s body then he walked in and closed the door.

“Good morning, Alexander.”, he grinned and walked to his desk to take a seat.

Alec blushed and put his shirt over his head.

“Morning.”, he answered shyly.

“You’ll join me for breakfast?”, Magnus asked smiling.

Alec nodded.

“Sure. Just give me 5 minutes.”, he answered and vanished into the public bathroom for their floor.

He brushed his teeth and did what must been done. After that he went back to their room.

Magnus was waiting for him and they walked to the cafeteria together.

They took their breakfast and sat down. There was an awkward silence between them.

Magnus tried some Smalltalk a few times but it didn’t last long and Alec didn’t know what to talk about.

“Listen, Alexander. About the last evening:”, Magnus began to speak.

Alec blushed and looked down at his toast.

“That was stupid. I was drunk and I have to admit, that I don’t even remember everything but I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have try to talk you into it. You are my roommate and our relationship shouldn’t be more than friendship. Also that’s not the right way to get to know each other. So please excuse my terrible behavior. It will not happen again. I swear.”, Magnus apologized.

Alec looked at him. Maybe he did not want Magnus to stop. Maybe he liked his attention.

No! No he did not like it!

“It’s ok.”, he stuttered and smiled kindly.

Magnus smiled back and took a bite of his toast.

“Thank you.”, he mumbled through his food.

Alec smiled. He didn’t know what to say so he remained silent and took a sip of his juice.

“So Alexander …”, Magnus tried to start a conversation again.

“Why do you call me like this?”, Alec interrupted him.

Magnus looked at him in confusion.

“What?”, he asked.

“This Alexander-thing. Why do you call me Alexander? I told you its just Alec.”, he explained his question.

Magnus blinked.

“Because its your name?”, he answered bemused.

“Yeah, but it’s strange. No one calls me by my full name.”, Alec said shyly.

Magnus narrowed his eyes at him.

“I can stop if you want but I think your full name fits you very well.”, Magnus said finally.

Alec reflected for a short time. Did he want Magnus to stop? He loved it when he said his full name. Every time he heard it, it sent shivers over his whole back.

No! No it did not! Magnus was nothing more then others.

“I … I don’t really care if you do. Just wanted to know.”, he lied as he looked down at his sandwich.

“Well then Alexander. What is your favorite movie?”, Magnus asked smiling.

They talked a little while they finished their breakfast.

Afterwards they walked back to their room and got ready for the meeting with their group members. They had learned that they were in different groups so Alec had to go though it alone, which scared the hell out of him.

As he got to the room where they should meet, he spied through the door and walked in unsecure.

“Alec!”, he heard his name.

Alec flinched but sighed in relief as he saw Catarina. She sat at a table with two boys and waved at him.

Insecure he made his was over to them and took a seat on a chair.

“Hey, Alec. This are Raphael and Ragnor. Guys, this is Alec.”, Cat introduced them.

Alec shook their hands and smiled shyly.

“You are Magnus’ roommate?”, Ragnor asked.

Alec nodded.

“You know him?”, Alec asked confused.

“Sadly yes. Catarina, Magnus and I are friends since middle school. Magnus is a little pain in my neck. In high school he caused so many struggles he got almost expelled. I’m happy he’s not my problem anymore. But my deepest respect that you are still sane.”, he smiled.

“Oh shut up, Rag. Magnus isn’t that bad. He can be very stressful but he’s a good guy most of the time. How was the last evening?”, Catarina asked Alec.

Alec shrugged his shoulders. He shouldn’t tell them that Magnus tried to sleep with him.

“It was ok …I guess.”, he replied.

Catarina eyed him up, which made Alec blush a little.

“Oh no. He did not try something, did he?”, she asked sighing.

Alec blushed even more but remained silent.

“Oh no. I’m so sorry. He’s such a dick when he’s drunk. And unfortunately … you fit his type.”, Catarina sighed.

“Yea. That’s true. Blue eyes, black hair. Magnus loves that combination.”

Alec turned his head. Raphael hadn’t said anything until now.

“You know him too?”, Alec asked in disbelieve.

“Unfortunately yes. I’ve been to high school with this jerks.”, he said without looking up from his book, pointing at Catarina and Ragnor.

Alec sighed. How did he get in a group full with friends of Magnus? Damn it. This guy was everywhere and Alec still felt his skin under his fingers. God, this wasn’t normal.

The teacher walked in and interrupted Alec’s thoughts. They got some main information about the college and their lessons and then they were released.

“Hey Alec. We do a little party at our room in the evening. Will you come?”, Catarina asked.

Alec shrugged his shoulders.

“Sure, that sounds fun.”, he answered. That sounded everything but fun. He hated people and parties but he needed to make some friends.

“Nice! Take Magnus with you!”, Catarina grinned as she and the boys waved him goodbye.

Alec blushed. Damn. A party with Magnus. He had to phone Izzy.