Mistake

As Alec opened his eyes in the morning, he flinched back.

Magnus woke up by his sudden movement.

“Alexander, what is it?”, he asked with his voice raspy from sleep.

Alec stared at him in shock. What had they done?

He looked under the blanket. He was fully naked. Alec pressed the blanket back on his crotch. His head hurt like hell.

“What happened?”, he asked breathless.

Magnus raised one eyebrow.

“You don’t remember?”, he asked calmly.

Alec shook his head.

“Did we … ?”, he could not finish his sentence. His voice failed.

Magnus nodded slowly.

“You said you gained some experience and were ready for just one night.”, Magnus explained.

Alec looked at him in shock.

“And you believed me?”, he gasped. God, this was a catastrophe. This could not be true. They could not have …

“You seemed very sure.”, Magnus answered.

Alec eyed him up.

“I was drunk, Magnus.”, he finally whispered.

His eyes filled with tears. He didn’t want to cry. Not in front of Magnus. Not here.

“I know. But you wanted it so bad I couldn’t refuse it.”, Magnus crossed his arms on his chest.

“Why? Why did you … why?”, Alec hissed. He was hurt and angry. Angry because Magnus made him drinking and had sex with him and hurt because he knew it had no meaning for Magnus.

“You begged in front of me, Alexander. You begged as if your life would depend on it. I refused you like ten times but you didn’t stop.”, Magnus snapped angrily.
“I wasn’t sober either and you were so damn hot begging for my dick. I’m only human, Alexander. I’m not made to refuse something so pretty.”

Alec blushed lightly but he tried to smoothed over it.

“I couldn't think straight. I did not know what I was doing.”, he raised his voice.

Magnus turned away and got up. Alec could see he was naked too. Magnus slipped in his boxer shorts and then turned around.

“Are you angry with me or with yourself?”, he asked annoyed.

Alec looked at him.

“Both.”, he mumbled.

“Well then maybe you should overthink that. I’ve done nothing wrong. To be honest … I think I did quite the opposite, because it really looked like you enjoyed me and what I did.”, Magnus hissed.

Alec felt a tear leaving his eye and roll down his cheek.

“But not this way.”, he whispered. His voice broke.

All he wanted for the last past months was sex with Magnus, kissing Magnus, making out with him and waking up next to him. Now he had had all this but he couldn’t remember. That had to be a bad joke. Please.

Magnus looked at him.

“Are you ok?”, he asked caring.

Alec glared at him angrily. Tears were streaming down his face. He couldn’t hold it back anymore.

“Please, leave me alone.”, he said without a sound.

Magnus backed up and got himself some joggers and a t-shirt.