Second first time

As soon as the door closed Magnus pressed Alec against it. He kissed him hungrily and Alec returned those kisses.

Magnus slit his fingers under Alec’s T-Shirt and pulled it off.

Alec moaned as Magnus lips touched his collarbone.

!!!Smut warning!!!

Magnus kissed his way down over Alec’s body and kneeled in front of him. He opened his trousers and pulled them down. Then he spread kisses over Alec’s underwear.

Alec moaned and whimpered. Magnus was so demanding. He loved it.

“Turn around.”, Magnus asked.

Alec did it and turned towards the door, getting rid of his pants.

Magnus pulled Alec’s boxer down and kissed his butt.

Alec moaned. Magnus’ fingers ran over Alec’s tights and Alec spread his legs a little to offer him more space.

He shrugged as he felt Magnus’ tongue on his entrance.

Magnus pushed in slowly and Alec moaned as Magnus licked his way through his asshole. He begged and pleaded and asked for more. He clawed his fingers into the door and pressed himself against it so he would not fall. He prayed Magnus’ name as if his life would depend on it and Magnus just kept it going. He ate Alec’s ass and seemed to have the fun of his life making Alec lose control.

“I’m close, Magnus.”, Alec whined as his knees started to quiver.

Magnus pulled out and got up. He rubbed his crotch against Alec’s butt and kissed Alec’s neck from behind.

“I love it to see you like this.”, he whispered and made Alec shiver. Then he backed up and pulled off his own shirt.

Alec turned around in confusion. He looked at Magnus needy. Why had he stopped? Alec needed him.

Magnus grinned.

“Don’t worry, Baby. You will get your happy ending. But not now.”, he smirked at Alec sexily, pulling down his own pants.
“First I want to play with you, a little.”, he winked.

Alec stared at his boxer shorts, where he could see Magnus’ bulge through the cloth. He wanted to feel him so bad. Every inch.

Magnus followed his gaze and grinned.

“I want you to take it of.”, he said stepping closer to Alec.

Alec raised his hands to the piece of cloth but Magnus slapped it away.

“With your mouth.”, he whispered.

Alec blushed. He did not know how to do that. But he did not complain, he wanted Magnus to badly.

So he got down on his knees and took the material with his teeth. He pulled it down, but it got back up as soon as he lost it.

Magnus chuckled.

Alec tried to think straight to figure out the problem but Magnus’ crotch in his face did not let him. He tried it again few times, but it did not work. He was about to go crazy. He wanted Magnus so bad and this shit just didn’t work.

“You got a lot to learn.”, Magnus chuckled and pointed at the cloth.
“Try it here.”, he advised.

Alec blushed but did it. He pulled down one side and it stayed down.

Grinning he pulled down the other side and the boxer shorts slit down. He looked at what he had revealed, then he looked at Magnus who was watching him smirking.