Cuddle

As soon as they reached their room Magnus shook the snow out of his hair. He got rid of his coat and his shoes and crawled inside his bed. He still quivered and Alec watched him worried.

“Take of your clothes. It’ll help.”, he advised him while taking of his shoes.

Magnus watched him skeptical.

“That line could be one of mine.”, he said still watching Alec.

Alec blushed.

“It’s true. Your clothes are cold and your body heat needs longer to warm you if it has to go through another layer of cloth.”, he tried to convince Magnus, that it wasn’t his aim to get him naked. That was just a positive side effect.

Magnus sighed and wore his clothes off without leaving the blanket.

“Better?”, Alec asked.

Magnus shook his head.

“Get your cute ass over here and warm me.”, he commanded.

Alec blushed but got up from his bed and came near Magnus.

“Leave your clothes. If I have to, you have too!”, Magnus pouted.

Alec smiled and took his pants and his hoodie of. He was just in t-shirt and boxer shorts now.

Magnus grinned and moved back.

Alec crawled next to him and looped his arms around him.

“You’re cold.“, Magnus muttered but kissed Alec softly.

“And you are not. I am afraid it was a trick.”, Alec smiled and hugged Magnus even tighter.

Magnus chuckled and kissed Alec’s neck.

Alec gasped. It was a good feeling.

“Do it again.”, he pleaded.

Magnus did. He started to kiss his neck, lick it, suck on it and bite it softly.

Alec moaned silently and relaxed his whole body.

Magnus pushed him to his back and kneeled on his hips while he left a little bruise on his jar.

“Don’t stop, Mags.”, Alec whispered as Magnus removed his shirt and started kissing his way down over Alec’s collarbone, to his chest, licking over his abs and finally kissing his hips.

Alec breathed and moaned and felt so good.

He groaned surprised as Magnus pulled down his shorts. Alec blushed and watched Magnus excited.

!!!Smut warning!!!

“Somebody is happy to see me.”, Magnus whispered against Alec’s crotch.

Alec shivered and saw how his member stretched out for Magnus.

Magnus smiled and kissed it. Alec moaned loudly.

“You want me to help you with this little problem.”, Magnus asked, petting Alec with one hand.

Alec nodded.

“How do you want me to do it?”, Magnus asked grabbing Alec’s member and kissing its head.

Alec moaned again and clawed his fingers into the bedsheets.

“Please.”, he whimpered.

Magnus grinned.

“So I can do what ever I want?”, he asked grinning.

Alec nodded.

“That’s good to hear.”, Magnus grinned and started to move his hand.

Alec threw his head back and moaned loudly.