New York

One week later they where off to Alec’s hometown.

Magnus was very nervous about the flight cause it was his first one.

“Calm down, Darling, it isn’t that exciting.”, Alec whispered as they had taken their seats.

Magnus watched him in excitement a light spark of panic in his eyes.

Alec sighed and kissed his lips.

“I’ve always wanted to fly but I’m not that sure about it anymore.”, Magnus told him and then looked outside the window again.

Alec watched him in amusement. He looked like a small child thinking about Disneyland or ice cream.

“Is it like I think it is?”, Magnus asked euphoric.

Alec grinned.

“It’s a little like taking the bus but with an almost certainly chance of death.”, he answered sarcastically.

Magnus looked at him in shock.

“Let’s get out and take a bus.”, he decided.

Alec laughed and pushed him back to his seat.

“I was joking, you’ll love it.”, he let him know.

Magnus shot him an annoyed gaze but took his hand as the plane started moving.

“Tell my mother I love her.”, he whispered.

Alec grinned at him.

“You can tell her yourself, if we’re going to die.”, he answered.

Magnus glanced at him.

“Rude.”, he commented but grinned amused.

Alec kissed his cheek quickly and leaned back in his seat. He still didn’t like when the plane took off and tried to calm himself down so Magnus wouldn’t be worried.

The plane speeded up and Magnus squeezed Alec's hand. But after a short time he let go of his hand an looked excited through the window.

“I love it, Alexander. Look, the clouds look like cotton candy!”, he grinned as they were allowed to take off their seatbelts.

Alec nodded.

“I knew you would love it.”, he grinned.

“I absolutely do. Omg, Babe, that is amazing.”, Magnus grinned and kissed Alec quickly.
“Ever had sex on a plane?”, he whispered as they parted.

Alec blushed.

“What? No. Magnus, we can’t.”, he stuttered.

Magnus grinned mysteriously.

“Somewhere here has to be a toilet. So I’m pretty sure we can.”, he winked.

Alec blushed even more. How Magnus acted made him damn horny.

“Those toilets are pretty small, I’m not sure that it will work.”, he tried to deny his boyfriend’s offer.

Magnus smirked.

“So I’ll have to be extra close to you? Perfect.”, he grinned and took off his seatbelt.
“I’m off to the toilet. You may join me if you want.”, he grinned and climbed over Alec to go.

Alec sighed. He really wanted to have sex on a plane.

After Alec was back in his seat, he took Magnus’ hand and kissed it lightly. He was still panting but tried to hide it as good a possible.