Next day

When Alec woke up the next morning his head hurt like hell. He muttered sleepily and pulled Magnus close, who was lying next to him, still sleeping.

Magnus grumbled and tried to escape Alec’s hold.

“Go away. Let me sleep.”, he muttered.

Alec buried his face in Magnus’ hair and closed his eyes again.

“Just wanted to cuddle.”, he mumbled and realized how he doze off again.

Magnus relaxed and hummed satisfied as he nuzzled his face to Alec’s neck.

Alec felt his lips on his skin and felt so safe, he fell asleep again.

When he woke up some time after he found himself resting his head on Magnus’ chest whilst Magnus was reading a book and twirled Alec’s hair softly.

Sleepily Alec raised his head and rubbed his arm trough his face.

Magnus grinned at him.

“Good morning, handsome.”, Magnus purred.

Alec smiled like a dork over that pet name.

“Morning.”, he mumbled back and leaned in to place a short kiss on Magnus’ lips.

Magnus ran his fingers through Alec’s hair and eyed him up lovingly.

“You look so good while you’re sleeping.”, he whispered and tickled his neck softly.

Alec nuzzled his head back in Magnus’ chest.

“Creep.”, he muttered. His head hurt and he did not remember what happened the evening before.

Magnus chuckled softly.

“No, I’m just obsessed with you.”, he let Alec know.

Alec smirked and pressed a soft kiss on Magnus’ chest.

“That is called stalking, darling.”, he mentioned sarcastically.

Magnus let out a little laugh.

“No, it’s called love.”, he protested amused.

Alec smiled and buried his face in Magnus’ chest. He loved to feel the muscles on his skin and against his face.

Magnus stroke through his hair softly and continued his reading, while Alec just enjoyed his touches and tried to remember what happened the night.

He knew that they had a lot of alcohol, did some dancing and something about making out with Magnus in a toilet, but he couldn’t put it together and his head hurt when he tried. After a while he gave up. He had to ask Magnus about it.

“Mags?”, he started.

Magnus hummed to show, he was listening.

“What exactly happened last night?”, he asked shyly. He hated to admit he had a blackout.

Magnus kept silence for a short time.

“I’m not that sure either, I drank way too much. I wasn’t that drunk since Sylvester.”, he sighed.
“I do know, that you were drunk and a little clingy, but so sweet. We danced and I call to remember that we had great sex on the toilets in one of the clubs.”

Alec tilted his head and watched Magnus in amusement.

“We had sex on the toilets?”, he asked.

Magnus grinned.

“I’m not sure if that happened or if I dreamt it.”, Magnus admitted. “But either way, you were great, Baby.”