As long as I have you

Alec cried for a while then he trailed himself to bed and lay down emotionless.

He felt just empty.

He tried to think about everything without any emotions.

It worked for a while but then he started to tear up again. It was hopeless, he had to admit he needed Magnus more than his stupid ego.

With shaking hands he took his phone out.

He looked at the display. Magnus had selected the photo of them in front of the Hollywood sign as his lock screen.

Alec did not want to admit but he absolutely loved this photo. It was just perfect. You could see how in love they were.

Alec sighed. He squinted one eye and selected the photo as his profile picture trying not to think about his parents who would definitely see it.

Then he tapped on Magnus’ chat.

Can we talk?’, he typed.

He pressed his phone against his chest hoping he was not too late.

Shortly after he heard how the front door was opened.

Wondering he sat up. Was that Magnus? If not, who was it?

He stared at the doorframe and then Magnus’ head appeared. What was he already doing here?

Alec blinked at him confused.

Magnus’ face turned from a slight smile into pure worry. He rushed over to Alec, sat down on the edge of the bed and hugged him tight.

Alec returned the hug and started sobbing again.

Magnus patted his back carefully.

“Shh everything is ok.”, he whispered.

Alec clawed his fingers in Magnus’ shoulders and buried his face in his neck.

“I need you. Please don’t leave me. I love you.”, he aspirated with his voice shaking.

Magnus kissed his ear lightly.

“I love you too, Baby.”, he whispered.

Alec sighed and tried to calm himself down. He breathed in and out but his body did not stop shaking and the tears did not stop coming.

Magnus held him close and stroke over his back until Alec stopped crying and fell asleep.

When he woke up some time he found himself tangled together with sleeping Magnus in his arms. He took a deep breath of his scent and sighed in relieve.

He pulled Magnus closer and closed his eyes again.

After a while Magnus started moving and Alec snapped his eyes open. He stared in Magnus wonderful eyes and felt like home.

Magnus smiled softly and freed himself from Alec’s arms. He rubbed his eyes and got up.

“We should still talk.”, he said and left the room.

Alec blinked confused but he knew that Magnus was right. He put on some sweatpants and followed Magnus to the main room.

Magnus wasn’t there so Alec took a seat on the sofa.

When Magnus appeared after a while he was without any makeup, wearing sport shorts and a t-shirt. He sat down on the other side of the couch and gazed at Alec.

Alec returned his look.

“Did you get my message?”, he asked finally.

Magnus just nodded.

Alec sighed.

“I just wanted to let you know, that I haven’t changed my mind. You should’ve told me about this messages.”, he offered up.

Magnus glared at him hostile and wanted to say something but Alec signed him to let him talk first.

“But I’ve made mistakes too. I love you, Magnus and I don’t care who knows.”, he let him know.

Magnus sighed.

“I got your message when I was in the elevator. I wanted to come back and tell you the same thing but from my point of view.”, he admitted.

Alec sighed. He was happy to be with Magnus again.

“You've changed your profile picture.”, Magnus mumbled.

Alec nodded and shrugged his shoulders. He wanted to show Magnus that he was serious with them, that was why he'd changed it.

“What about your parents? They can see it, right?”, Magnus asked.

Alec nodded again.

“I don’t care about them as long as I have you.”, he whispered and tried not to think about his parents.

Magnus smiled softly.

“I wasn’t out meeting someone. I just went downstairs to call Catarina. I needed to talk to someone.”, he admitted.
“And those things I said … I did not mean it. I was just angry and wanted to hurt you the way you hurt me. That was stupid.”, he confessed.

Alec smiled lightly.

“Well it did hurt.”, he let him know.

“I’m sorry.”, Magnus apologized.

Alec sighed.

“No, no, no. I’m sorry.”, he hurried to say.

Magnus smirked and leaned over to Alec to kiss him softly.

Alec breathed in relieve when he felt Magnus lips on his. He pulled him into him and hugged him tightly.

“Do you want to see those pictures?”, Magnus asked against Alec’s lips.

Alec stared at him in disbelieve. Then he thought for a short time.

“Hell no, that is just gross. Just post that picture so the people will stop sending you that kind of things.”, he denied Magnus’ offer.

Magnus laughed.

“I love you, Baby.”, he grinned.

Alec smiled.

“I love you too.”