LA

The next day, they visited LA.

Alec was so excited to see everything, but he was nervous at the same time. Nervous to be seen as a gay man in public. The people in their college knew that they were in a relationship, but random strangers on the street were different.

“Don’t worry. The people here are very open-minded.”, Magnus encouraged him, but Alec was still very unsure.

They visited many of the famous placed in Los Angeles. The Walk of fame, the Santa Monica pier and a lot more. They were holding hands nearly all the time but Alec was still nervous.

When Magnus asked a stranger to take a picture of them kissing in front of the Hollywood sign he started to panic.

“Relax, baby.”, Magnus whispered right before he pressed his lips on Alec’s.

Alec felt a prickle in his stomach. Every time he kissed Magnus in a new situation he felt it and it helped him relax.

He wrapped his arms around Magnus’ body and pulled him close while he pressed his lips harder on Magnus’, which caused Magnus to lean back and burry his hands in Alec’s hair.

Magnus hummed amused and Alec had to grin. He parted their lips and looked Magnus deep in the eyes with their foreheads still touching. Magnus smiled at him and pressed a short kiss on his lips.

Then he freed himself from Alec’s arms and Alec remembered the stranger who took photos. He blushed and smiled at the man innocently.

Magnus thanked the stranger and took his phone back, skipping trough the photos with a wide grin on his face.

Alec came near him and looked over his shoulder. Without turning around Magnus lay one hand on Alec’s cheek and kissed the other one.

“You are simply amazing.”, he whispered.

Alec smiled and wrapped his arms around Magnus’ waist. He kissed his temple while Magnus skipped through the photos again.

They were great in some way Alec had to admit.

They left the Hollywood sign and got into a cab.

“Where are we going?”, Alec asked.

Magnus grinned.

“Oh, you’ll see.”, he whispered and kissed Alec’s cheek.

When the taxi stopped, Magnus got out and Alec followed him. Magnus paid the driver, while Alec looked around.

He stared at a huge beach. There were a few people and palm trees and the afternoon sun was shining red on the landscape.

“That is …”, he mumbled but stopped and turned back to Magnus.

“Venice beach, yes.”, Magnus completed his sentence. “But a more unknown part of it. Not the main one. Sorry to disappoint you. I just wanted some alone time with you.”, he continued.

Alec looked around and then gazed at Magnus again.

“What are you talking about? This is great.”, he grinned.

Magnus smiled and kissed him softly.

“The sunset here is beautiful. I know it’s a little cheesy but I wanted to show you.”, he let Alec know as he grabbed his wrist and pulled him with him.

Alec couldn’t hide a smile and followed Magnus through the sand.

They sat down near the sea and stared at the sun.

Magnus was right. The sunset was amazing and Alec enjoyed just sitting there with Magnus.

When the sun had set, Magnus grinned at Alec.

“I want to go swimming.”, he let him know and got rid of his shirt.

Alec follow shocked how Magnus took of his shoes and socks and started unbuckling his belt.

“What? Now? You don’t have any swimming trunks or towel?”, he stuttered confused.

Magnus shrugged his shoulders.

“Who cares? You’ve seen me naked before and it’s warm enough.”, he grinned and dropped his shorts and underwear.

Alec watched him how he ran to the sea and got in.

“Come on, Alec.”, he yelled as he got into the water.

Alec saw how he flinched when the cold water touched him. He couldn’t hide a smirk.

“You’re crazy.”, he shouted at Magnus.

Magnus dived into the water and came up again with wet hair, looking so fucking good.

“And you are boring. Come on in!”, Magnus answered his comment.

Alec sighed an wore his shirt off. He couldn’t resist Magnus anyways.

Alec gasped when the water touched him. It was not even close as warm as the air on the beach.

Magnus laughed as he saw it. He came near Alec and wrapped his arms around his neck. He kissed him passionated while he dragged him deeper into the sea.

Then he pulled him under water and Alec gasped as he came up again. He shook his head and looked at Magnus reproachful.

Magnus laughed amused.

“You look so good.”, he let him know and stroke softly through his hair.

Alec had to grin. He pulled Magnus close and Magnus wrapped his legs around Alec’s waist. Alec could feel him and it felt like heaven.

“And you look fucking amazing.”, he let Magnus know and kissed him softly.

Magnus grinned against his lips.

“I love it when you swear while telling me things like that.”, he admitted and kissed Alec back, running his hands through his hair.