Chapter Four: The Capture

"Be careful, darling.."

Will kissed Nico's knuckles, nose, and forehead. The prince held his finance close, in an almost clingy manner. Nico still hasn't quite shown signs of being pregnant, but he was still nervous of letting Nico out of his sight. He didn't want anyone else near his Angel.

"Will, I'll be fine. I'm a grown man. I can take care of myself.." Nico smiled, raising on his toes to meet his lover's lips. Will kissed back, wrapping his arms around Nico. He couldn't help but be paranoid. It almost felt as if this was going to be the last time he would ever see his beloved. But it was a ridiculous thing to think. The kingdom was very safe and heavily guarded. Nico will be perfectly safe.

"You can't keep me locked up, William," Nico teased, taking a step out of Will's embrace. "I'm a wild soul. I need to run free!"

Will sighed, giving his love a smile and caressing his cheek. "At least take a guard or two with you.. we don't even know if we're going to be parents yet.. and something could happen so easily.."

Nico rolled his eyes with a smirk. "I'm sure I can protect myself, Will. I don't need guards holding me back, okay? I'll be back before sunset. I promise."

Will smiled, nodding. Nico was good at keeping his promises. Nico gave a prince a wink and blew him a kiss before starting towards the nearest exit, leaving Will laughing at his lover's behavior.

The kingdom was huge. Large buildings, some towering over others. The roads were made out of smooth cobblestone, no cracks to be seen. People filled the streets, single men and woman going about their daily lives. Couples strolling in the nice weather with their fingers intertwined. And families, big and small, parents swinging their young children between them and siblings chasing each other as they weave in and out from between their parents' legs. Basically, a normal day.

The sun along with the clouds made the day a comfortable warm, no place too hot yet staying in the shade got you slightly cold. Nico breathed in the fresh air, easily blending into the crowds as he passed.

Will always commented about how jealous he was of Nico's ability to look.. normal. People reconigze their prince no matter if he wears his proper attire or if he's surrounded by guards. Nico, however, can pass by without anyone giving him a second glance.

After a moment, a pair of guards approached him. They grabbed his arm, tugging him back. Nico twisted, shooting the guards a glare. Yet the one holding him didn't say anything. The other came forward. "What's your name?"

"Why do you need to know?" Nico snapped, struggling to make the guard's iron grip loosen. It didn't.

The guards scanned over the young man before smirking. "Where do you live?" One demanded.

"In the castle," Nico spat. Being a part of the royal family would make them back off.. right?

The guard frowned. "How? Are you a servant? You don't look anything like the royal family whatsoever."

"I'm Prince William's fiance," Nico said proudly. The guards stared at me again before suddenly scooping him up.

"Hey-!" Nico yelped, only for a large pain to explode on the side of his head. The world spun for a moment before beginning to grow dark. The last few things he heard clearly were:

"Found.. Carrier.. Money.."