Chapter Thirteen: The Deed

"Bring him to me."

Jason was in his room, commanding one of his servants to bring Nico to him. The servant nodded his bowed head before turning and leaving the room. The sooner Jason got this over with, the sooner he would become king and the sooner he would have his heir.

"What do you want?" A sudden voice startled Jason a bit, making him turn around and lock eyes with Nico. He was wearing a dull blue tunic that seemed five sizes too big for him and baggy dark grey pants that made it seem like he was going to trip on the pant legs as he walked. The servant was holding his arm.

"Thank you, Daniel," Jason nodded towards him, the servant shooting Nico a small look, seeming almost sympathetic, before hurrying out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

"What..? What do you want?" Nico's voice sounded more hesitant this time. Jason looked over at him. His hair was freshly washed and he seemed almost paler than normal. "Why am I here?"

"As you probably know," Jason stated, beginning to circle Nico like a shark. "A kingdom needs a king. And in order to keep that kingdom up and running the way it should, the king needs to make sure it's in good hands when he passes. What are better hands than the son of the king?"

"Get to the point, Princey."

Jason chuckled at Nico's impatience. "In order for that king to get a son.." Jason locked eyes with Nico. "He needs a queen to give him that son."

Nico's face seemed to turn several shades paler. He backed up, but Jason grabbed his arm before he could get any further.

"L-Let go of me!" Nico cried, trying to tug his hand away. "I'm not sleeping with you!"

"You don't have a choice," Jason growled, pulling Nico towards him roughly. "I bought you. You belong to me."

"I am a human being!" Nico snapped. "I belong to no one! And I am already married.."

"Are you now?" Jason smirked.

Nico hesitated. "Well.. I have a fiance.."

"All I need from you is an heir. The moment you do that for me, you can return to your fiance."

Nico shook his head quickly, continuing to struggle. "You're disgusting! Let go!"

Jason clearly wasn't taking no for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jason walked out of his room, straightening his shirt. He called over the closest servant, ordering him to take Nico back to his room. He had left the carrier curled in on himself in his bed, trembling and hiding in the blankets. The whole ordeal wasn't that enjoyable. Nico screamed too much. Kicked and thrashed too much. Jason was sure the places Nico was able to hit would bruise. But it had happened and hopefully Jason would get his child from it.

Nico fought the servant, not wanting to be touched. The heavy feeling of Jason's hands on him made him feel sick. He didn't want anyone else touching him, not being able to stop himself from picturing Jason. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he slapped Mykal, the servant,'s hands away.

"Don't touch me!" Nico cried, his breathing quivering as he spoke. "Please.. please don't touch me.."

"Listen, I know you're probably no where close to being in the right mindset right now. But you don't want to stay here and give him the wrong idea when he comes back, do you?" The servant spoke softly, his voice a little too understanding.

Nico shook his head but refused to move from his trembling spot on the bed with the blankets being his only shield. Mykal retrieved Nico's clothes from where they had been harshly thrown on the floor, and set them on Nico's lap. He then walked outside the room, gently telling Nico to get him when he was ready. Nico appreciated this. Mykal leaving the room. Waiting until he was ready.

Nico pulled his clothes on his shaking hands, barely able to stand without wanting to vomit all over the floor. He mananged to walk out, meeting Mykal's eyes as he shut the door.

"Just follow me," he smiled gently, then began walking to Nico's room. Nico hugged himself, keeping his eyes glued to the floor as he followed at Mykal's heels.

Jason was a sick, twisted monster. Nico prayed he wasn't pregnant with that beast's filthy bastard. He just needed to leave and get back to Caelum. Back to Will.