Kdrama Nightmare Part 2

Shay opened her eyes and looked straight at the camera and said, "Eun Ji, I'm going to wring your neck."

"Just regular people, eh Ms. Park?" Shay said in a tight angry voice.

Ms. Park looked at her and realized the secret was out and replied calmly, "Celebrities are regular people, Ms. Danes."

"Yeah, tell that to the psychos who hunt people down when they don't like someone getting too close to their bias." Shay felt like a fool. She should have known, should have realized. All she had wanted to do was get away from stress. She didn't want to dive head first into it.

Before she could form any idea of what to do, the door opened and there stood the cutest pixie doll Shay had ever seen. Of course, female idols tended to be an adorable lot, but this one took the cake.

"Hi! I'm So Hee. Come on in." She motioned for Shay to follow her inside, but Shay couldn't move a muscle. This had to be a mistake. Nobody was going to want an older cancer survivor on their show with gorgeous Korean celebrities.

So Hee smiled, she had been warned that their guest was American and didn't know about the show and so had been asked to act as a guide that first night. So Hee was surprised that this American was not only not Asian but quite a bit older. Her blue eyes were big though and she was tall. But then, So Hee was only 5'1 and everyone was tall to her.

Seeing the American obviously frozen with nerves she walked over and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her inside.

Shay let the pixie doll pull her inside. The young girl had to be an idol because anyone that cute should be on tv. The girl chatted away so that Shay was focused on her and didn't at first notice who else was also in the room. What did she say her name was?

So Hee pulled Shay into the living room asking, "What's your name?"

"Shay. My name is Shay. Your English is good, what's your name again?" Shay was happy this pixie doll was speaking English to her. Right now, Shay doubted she could remember any of her Korean right now.

"So Hee. Kim So Hee. I'm actually from Canada. I can tell by the look on your face you are nervous. Everyone here is nice and we've been waiting to see you." She gestured to the people in the rest of the room and as Shay finally looked around, she gasped.

She was going to kill Eun Ji when she got her hands on her.

Shay recognized a few of the faces staring back at her. There was Mack from 7Stars, he was from Thailand and also knew some English. Park Yoon Woo who she knew played a troublemaker in a chicken shop drama. Takashi Sanada who was a Japanese idol turned actor. There were two girls who looked like twins who she couldn't place off hand. Jung Min Woo who was an actor probably closer to Shay's own age who looked out of place with all the kids. And then Shay's eyes fell upon the most unbelievable sight. In fact, she closed her eyes at first just to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Opening her eyes was the man who had made her a hopeless kdrama junkie in the first place. The bias she never talked about because he made her heart race just thinking about him.

This could not be happening.

So Hee dragged Shay over to make introductions and act as interpreter. As each person was introduced, Shay gave each a small bow and said hello. She may not know a lot of Korean, but she knew her manners. Mack teased her about her accent and Takashi Sanada offered a quiet hello. Jung Min Woo was kind and the twins were the singing duo Mirror that Shay had just downloaded onto her music player before boarding the plane. They didn't seem all that happy to have her there, but then, Shay wasn't all that happy to be there either. Park Yoon Woo gave her a happy grin and welcomed her to the house. He also called her an ahjumma and Shay really didn't know how to feel about that. That just left one person to still meet.