Kdrama Nightmare Part 8

By dinner time the work crews had finished the installation of extra cameras and a stronger gate lock was installed. PD Park had arranged everyone's schedules to be home early so they could discuss the new measures meant to protect the celebrities and give them their next mission as housemates.

Dinner was ordered in and everyone set up around the table. As the roommates ate PD Park updated them on the situation.

'We have installed more security and extra cameras on the street. We will be able to see if anyone comes by to make trouble. At this point, we are assuming the person is just upset with the makeup of the cast and not because of anything anyone did. At this time, that's all any of us can do. We aren't changing the cast at this time as the bulk of our audience is happy with you."

This was a relief to everyone around the table. Shay was happy that this wouldn't cause trouble for her new friends. She was finally getting used to everyone in the house and didn't want to lose anyone because a fan was unhappy. As an international fan, she had seen how companies were as likely to bow to fan demands as ignore them. Fans were very possessive of their celebrities and that could make things chaotic for a group such as theirs. She had seen fans get upset over character skinship when the actors were dating other people. That's why Shay had been so worried that her inclusion would cause problems.

"Now that is out of the way, onto the next matter of business. You guys did amazing last week with integration. You welcomed Shay into the group well. I thank you on behalf of the homeowner. Over the next few weeks, we will be sending you on a series of missions. You'll be helping around parts of Seoul and this is also looking to see how well you all can work together. Despite the upset fan, we want you all getting closer. We want to highlight cooperation and create international friendships. So don't let the last couple of days get to you." PD Park said as she looked around the room.

The roommates all looked at each other. Shay could see that they all looked more relaxed and relieved. Shay realized that they had been more worried than they had let on.

PD Park handed them all cards. "On each card is a location where you will be put to use. Your celebrity will mean nothing there. Your card will tell you what group you are part of. Any questions?" She looked around expectantly as the group turned over their cards and read them.

On the other side of the cards were their teammates and the location where they would be volunteering. Shay was stunned to find herself on team 1 with Jae Wook and Min Woo. So Hee was partnered with Mack and Yoon Woo on team 2. Takashi found himself on team 3 with the twins, Jung Min and Jae Min. All the teams were going to be helping out on farms on the outskirts of Seoul for this first challenge. Team 1 would be going to an orchard. Team 2 would be going to a strawberry farm and Team 3 would be heading to a rice farm.

The team heading to the rice paddies didn't look too thrilled. "What will we be doing there?" Jung Min asked.

"You'll be doing whatever they ask of you. Our only request was that it's not something that will injure you." PD Park smiled as she replied.

"This should be fun," Mack said. "Our biggest problem will be not eating all the strawberries" Yoon woo and So Hee laughed.

"As it's late spring, so I doubt there is much ready for picking." PD Park said. "You'll be doing various chores around the farm and getting dirtier than you expect"

Shay was excited to be on a team with her bias and her crush. Really, could a girl get so lucky? The teams confirmed details, checked their schedules and set dates for the next few days for filming.

Jae Wook, Min Woo, and Shay would be heading to their orchard in two days. With both men shooting dramas, their time was tight. Shay had more flexibility. They bid PD Park goodnight and wrapped up the meeting. They were all feeling better as they separated into their various evening activities.