Kdrama Nightmare Part 23

Jung Min pulled up to the cabin she had hidden Chae Young at. She got out of her car and quickly rushed inside. Chae Young was in a fury. The TV was on and she was yelling and throwing things around. How she missed hitting the flatscreen, Jung Min didn't know.

"What are you doing?" Jung Min yelled.

'I"m going to KILL HER! I'll find her and flay all the skin from her bones." Chae Young yelled.

"Show me the text you got." Jung Min demanded.

Chae Young threw her phone at Jung Min. Jung Min caught it and looked at the message. It was a picture of Shay. She had today's paper and she was in a room that looked strangely familiar.

The picture was captioned, "Come talk to me or I will reveal everything"

As Jung Min stared at the picture she noticed Shay's hand. There on her hand was a ruby ring on her ring finger. Jung Min stared in shock. She shook her head. No, this can't be right. Shay left Korea. She couldn't still be here. This picture had to be a trick. But stare as she might, she could see no hint of photoshop. Then she noticed the background, the room Shay was standing in. As she tried to remember why the room looked familiar, the news came on, reporting that Jae Wook had an announcement to make in regards to the stalker attack.

This got both of their attention immediately.

Jae Wook was standing at a podium with lots of cameras facing him. "I'm going to make a statement beyond what my agency's already reported to you about the attack last week.

In no way do I condone what happened to my friend and roommate, Shay Danes. While she and I had no special relationship..."

"See, I told you" Chae Young scoffed.

"...I will not stand by while my fans attack decent people in my name. I don't care why you did it. You are no fan of mine. I will not recognize you as my fan or my friend if you hurt others for your own greed using me as an excuse."

Chae Young gasped.

"I have never been yours and I never will be." And with that, he walked away while the reporters yelled questions and cameras flashed like mad.

"AAARRRRGH!" yelled Chae Young. "That old, scarred hag has stolen everything from me. He was mine. MINE! Everything was perfect before she came."

Jung Min stared at the picture again, trying to place the room.

"You find her! You promised to make her go away. I did everything you asked of me and now you will find her. Find out where she is and I will end her!" The teenager screamed.

Jung Min was furious. Jae Wook wasn't important, but that ring on Shay's hand was another matter. Chae Young was right, this had to end.

And with that thought came the recognition of Shay's location. Of course, Min Woo would hide her at his personal cabin on his parent's property. The exact same way Jung Min hid Chae Young in one of those very same cabins.

"Don't worry, Chae Young. I know where she is." Jung Min said coldly.

Jung Min and Chae Young were in the car as Jung min navigated the single care road that led to MIn Woo's private cabin.

"She was hiding this close?" Chae Young said in surprise.

"These cabins are for very private escapes. Nobody goes near them until the owner says to. That's why nobody bothered you while you stayed in my cabin." Jung Min said absently as she concentrated on driving the curvy road.

"Wouldn't Min Woo have known about your cabin?" Chae Young asked.

"No, it was my special place. I didn't even take my sister there." Jung Min clarified.