Kdrama Nightmare Part 3

Min Woo and Jae Wook heard her muttered expression through the door. They smiled at each other until they then heard the quiet sound of someone crying. Jae Wook motioned to Min Woo to follow him down the hall.

"She's going to have a hard time." Min Woo said.

"Most likely." Jae Wook agreed.

"That stunt by Jae Min was out of line. Should we say something?" Min Woo asked.

"I think Jung Min won't let her sister get away with it. That sort of prank can hurt both of them. I think a call will keep it from being aired. Jae Min shouldn't be rewarded." Jae Wook wasn't the arrogant type, but his current popularity did come in handy.

At that moment, the sisters were upstairs in their room. Jung Min was furious with her sister.

"Do you have any idea how much you could have hurt our reputation with that sort of stunt?" Jung Min said furiously.

"Oh, stop. So people will know we like sexy clothing. That will fit with the sexy style that is our current concept. We didn't learn how to pole dance for nothing." Jae Min was unrepentant. From her standpoint, except for the bra size comparison, everything went perfectly. Now, if she can only make sure that it airs and is edited to show them to best advantage. A call to her agency should help with that.

"Oh no, you don't. You are not going to cause a scandal with that woman so you can cause a sensation to boost our sales." Jung Min said. Jung Min enjoyed being a performer, but the constant need to sensationalize things was wearing thin.

"She's leaving in 3 months. She can help us all out since she's not staying. It's not like anyone in the states will care." Jae Min really couldn't see what the big deal was.

"She's a cancer survivor, you little moron. I don't want to be the girl group who bullied a cancer survivor. Yeah, that will really help our sales." Jung Min was appalled at her sister. "You pull a stunt like this again, and I'll make sure our agency pulls us off Running Man."

"You wouldn't?" Jae Min was shocked. She couldn't believe her sister would threaten her over a harmless prank. " We've been waiting six months to get on that show, no way are you taking that from us."

"Then you better behave, or so help me, you won't like what I do." Jung Min was dead serious.

Jae Min looked at her twin in shock. There were two minutes between their births, but Jung Min was too serious and lacked any sense of adventure from Jae Min's perspective.

Jung Min walked past her sister, grabbed her shower bag and headed to the bathroom to shower. She wished she could beat some sense into her sister. There may only be two minutes between their ages, but sometimes, it felt like years. Her sister was often impulsive and thoughtless, but this took the cake.

In the living room Takashi, Mack, So Hee and Yoon Woo were discussing the newest member of the household. All of them were surprised that a non-celebrity was their new roommate.

"When I talked to my agent about acting as translator tonight, they said she was a friend of the homeowner. Her trip to come here had been planned before the show had asked to use the house and it was a condition of using the house." So Hee informed them.

"So she really didn't know we'd be here?" Takashi was skeptical. He was here to build up audience recognition before his Korean album debut. While he was popular in Japan, he was just getting into the Korean market. He found it a stretch that she wasn't also looking to build exposure. Normal people did not just find themselves on a reality show.

"So my agent said."

"I think this could be a lot of fun. She said she was a fan of kpop and the dramas. It will be fun hanging out with an international fan. Hey, has anyone looked her up on social media yet? What does she do?" Mack asked.