Kdrama Nightmare part 12

Shay looked through the curtains of the stage, the room was large but cozy. The theater the fanmeet was taking place at was next to the broadcasting station. This amphitheater was used often and had been used just the day before for Min Woo's new drama to showcase its debut. As she contemplated what may or may not happen today, Shay's nerves were shot. They had kept Shay up all night and now all she wanted to do is run away and sleep.

The others were busy with their managers and other assistants. Min Woo's drama had premiered yesterday with high ratings so the last two days had been busy for him. Their kiss under the trees had been the last she had seen of him. He was busy with promotions now that the drama had started. Shay felt sort of put out that the only time she would have with him today would be during the fan meet.

So Hee and the twins were also getting ready to release their next albums so today would be a mini-teaser of their title tracks. The twins had come home yesterday with their new look for their concept. Since their duo was called Mirror, they capitalized on their identical looks. They had been wearing different hair colors up till now, but they were now both sporting layered blue-black hair. Even their makeup and outfits were the same. Shay was having trouble figuring out who was who. Shay made eye contact with one twin and she smiled and put her fist up in a silent "fighting" gesture. The Korean way of cheering each other on was a favorite of Shay's and she appreciated the support from the twin she guessed to be Jung Min. If she had locked eyes with Jae Min all she would have received was an eye roll. Jae Min was not much for encouraging Shay in times of stress. Jae Min was more than ready for Shay to return home. She would have to figure out how to tell them apart now that they really were identical.

Mack and Yoon Woo were being their normal playful selves. Yoon Woo was a minor supporting character so he had no special promotion to take care of. Mack's group was not actively promoting a song at the moment, so this would be a fun day meeting fans.

Takashi came up to where shay was standing and looked out into the theater. "Its nerve wracking your first time," He said.

Shay glanced at Takashi and smiled, "You all have albums and shows to promote, I'm just along for the ride." She was trying to sound nonchalant but she could tell Takashi wasn't buying it.

"Don't worry so much. Just be friendly and they will be friendly back. And if anyone gets upset with you, just let Jae Wook handle it." Takashi nodded towards Jae Wook and Shay looked over at him. Jae Wook was ease personified. He was laughing at something his manager said and looked as if nothing was wrong. His current drama was number one in ratings and so he could relax and enjoy meeting the fans. He had nothing to prove.

It was expected that most of the those coming would be there to see Jae Wook. Nobody really minded. The audience was expected to be big which would give everyone a lot of exposure. Jae Wook had no problem with letting the others have a chance to use him this way. He liked his housemates and enjoyed being a big brother to them. If that meant sharing a little of the limelight with them, he was game. Jae Wook took that moment to look at Shay and winked. Shay laughed and tried to let go of the tension.

"Oh, look at the lovebirds" Jae Min sneered.

"Stop, sister" Jung Min said.

"No, I'm tired of this being the Jae Wook and Shay show. For a girl who's supposed to be leaving in a couple months, you look a little too cozy around here." Jae Min said angrily.

"I still plan on leaving in 2 ½ months, Jae Min," Shay said. "I know we don't get along, but I'm not here to take anything from anyone."

"Well, you are. The fans loved watching you fall in love with the countryside and now you are a fan favorite. All we got was humiliation." With that, she walked off muttering.