Soulmate AU || Jisung

Putting on her white long-sleeved shirt, getting ready to go to her part-time job, (y/n) groaned as the words on her forearm caught her eye. They say your soulmate's first words to you is written on your skin, and that it disappears once they say it to you. Most people had normal things on their forearms, such as "Good afternoon," and usual words to start a conversation. (I know that a lot of people will say 'good afternoon' to each other, the special thing is that it disappears when your soulmate says it you.)

While (y/n) had the most weird and cheesy words ever.

"You must be one hell of a thief, because you stole my heart from across the room." 

(Y/n) would shudder from disgust every time she sees it, and would often wear long-sleeved shirts to cover it. It was embarrassing. Just who the hell would say that to someone he don't know?

~~~

Jisung was hanging out with his friends Felix, Chan and Hyunjin. They entered the cafe and sat down, then each of them glanced at each other.

"I'm not paying!" Jisung quickly said.

"Seriously?" Hyunjin groaned.

"I'll pay, but on one condition." Chan smirked as he crossed his arms.

"What?" Felix raised an eyebrow.

"Someone who's not me will order the drinks, and will use a pick up line on that cute cashier over there."

"Haha, go for it Felix!" Jisung cheered.

"Why me!?" Felix whined.

"Rock paper scissors, the three of you." Chan sighed.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Wait wait wait we'll play three rounds!" Jisung quickly said after losing, but he lost again. And again.

"You're cheating!" Jisung huffed.

Felix smirked, "We did not. Now go."

Jisung rolled his eyes and stood up, then Chan stood up and whispered something to him. "Wha—!? No, there's no way I'm saying that cheesy pick up line." He blushed a little as he glanced at the female, but Chan just smiled at him innocently.

Jisung groaned and walked to the cashier.

Jisung glanced at his friends, who gave him thumbs-up. He sighed, "Y-You..."

She tilted her head to the side, raising an eyebrow as she forced a smile as usual due to her work.

"You... must be one hell of a thief, because you stole my heart from across the room... Room? Cafe? Argh I don't know anymore just—"

"What the fuck?"

Jisung cocked an eyebrow at the female, but she was looking down at her arm, "What?" Suddenly his eyes widened, and he quickly rolled up his left sleeve. "It's gone." He mumbled.

(Y/N) was looking at her forearm with a shocked expression. "It is gone."

Jisung huffed, "What kind of a first line is that!? Who swears in the first time meeting their soulmate!?" He yelled at her.

"What about your disgusting cheesy pick up line!?" (y/n) yelled back at him, and all the people in the cafe quietened down, watching the couple.

"It's not my fault, I didn't want to do it in the first place!"

"Well then, you shouldn't have! Imagine living with that pick up line tattooed on your arm!"

"Then why don't you imagine how was it, living with the word 'fuck' stuck to my fucking arm?"