Mine (request) || Jeongin

Requested by amateerasu  (is ur username a naruto ref--)
Sorry for the delay!

IDOL AU

(Y/n) aka reader aka you, is an idol. She debuted before stray kids so they call her sunbaenim on camera, but she is actually friends with stray kids.
----

"Stay~ we just finished our performance! Did you like it?" Felix smiled into the camera as he held the phone high by the selfie stick, recording live with his members after the concert.

"Yaaay it was so fun!" Chan jumped in, speaking with a cute voice. The members laughed and sat down, some of them standing to be in the camera frame.

"It was great, I am so happy today." Hyunjin smiled, "Got7 sunbaenim were right before us, so I was kind of nervous, but Jisung helped me calm down."

"Aww it's nothing, it's just how I am, ya know." Jisung wiggled his eyebrows with a shit-eating grin, and some of the members roll their eyes at him.

"And then (y/n) sunbaenim's performance was after us... Her show was awesome as always."  Seungmin said, and the members nodded in agreement.

"Her voice is just amazing... I kinda envy her haha." Minho said.

Jisung and Hyunjin glanced at Jeongin when the members started talking about (y/n), and some STAYs noticed, but they didn't know what's up. Jeongin rolled his eyes and nudged Hyunjin to stop. Hyunjin and Jisung just smirked knowingly and looked back at the camera.

They kept talking for a while before closing the live.

"Hello guys!" (Y/n) waved at them as she walked to them with a big smile on her face. "You were awesome today!"

'Angel...' stray kids thought.

"Your performance was amazing. You just keep improving." Chan smiled, patting her back. She grinned and thanked him.

Minho walked to them, "But your skirt is too short..." He sighed, crossing his arms.

(Y/n) blushed and laughed awkwardly, "I couldn't say no to the stylist so..."

Minho nodded, "I understand."

"Where is Jeongin though?" (y/n) said, eager to see the maknae and hear his opinion about her performance.

"He was just here..." Chan frowned, looking around.

"Jisung and Hyunjin took him somewhere and said they'll be back in a minute." Felix said, playing on his phone.

(Y/n) nodded and thanked Felix, but the guys didn't miss the disappointment clouding her eyes for a moment.

"I ship it," Changbin said with an approving nod, and Felix nodded in agreement, his eyes never leaving the screen of his phone.

----

"Okay, this way no one will recognize you." Jisung smirked, looking at Jeongin. He was out of his performance uniform and in casual clothes, with a cap and a face mask.

Jeongin pulled the face mask down, "You think?"

"Of course!"

"Now we just need to get (y/n)...." Hyunjin sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"We're doing god's work..." Jisung smiled helplessly at the shy maknae before turning around to go back to the members, "Stay here, Jeongin!" He shouted before he and Hyunjin went back.

Chan frowned when he saw them, "Where were you guys?"

"Not now," Jisung waved him off, before going to (y/n). "Change your clothes, quick."