Jealous (request) || Hyunjin

For chaelinh , thank you for your patience and hope u like it <3
----

"You what!?"

"I-" Chae started but Hyunjin cut her off.

"I know, I heard you the first time." He pouted, avoiding her gaze.

Chae nodded awkwardly and shut up, afraid of making him angry.

"I understand that Seungmin's your best friend, he's mine too. But... But that movie was supposed to be our movie! We promised to watch it together as soon as it releases, yet you watched it with him!" He complained sulkily, taking a big bite out of his ice cream sandwich and immediately regretting it as he felt pain in his front teeth.

"You had work, and I just didn't want to distract you-"

"Then you should've waited."

"But Seungmin asked me and I couldn't say no..." Chae looked up to him, tugging on his sleeve.

Hyunjin quivered for a second before scowling again, "I-I'm still mad."

"I'm sorry."

He shook his head, trying his best not to smile and just forgive her.

"I'm very very sorry!" Chae said before standing on her toes and kissing his cheek, "Forgive me, I won't do it again!"

"Fine," He turned to her with a grin and kissed the tip of her nose.

-Next week-

"Come on Hyunjinnie! We just had breakfast together since he lives next door!" Chae cried, walking behind Hyunjin and trying to keep up with his big steps.

"But you never had breakfast with me."

"Because we never had the chance to!"

"But you had it with Felix... Felix!" He turned around with a pout.

"I won't do it again, okay?" She tilted her head to the side, and Hyunjin couldn't help giving in.

"You're lucky you're so adorable, you know?" He whispered, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and nuzzling into her hair. "Stay away from Felix— Actually, stay away from all guys, especially Felix. Also Seungmin." Chae sighed but nodded, hugging back.

-Next day-

As Hyunjin was sitting on the couch in Chae's apartment, about to watch a movie with her, the door knocked. "Oh it must be Felix!" Chae smiled, going to the door and opened it.

"I got popcorn!" Felix beamed, raising up his hand for a high-five.

"YAY-"

"Nope." Hyunjin slapped Felix's hand away with a cheeky smile, "Me and Chae are in the middle of a date right now, so excuse you." He winked at Felix and closed the door.

"Hyunjin, that was mean."

"I know," He smiled, putting an arm around Chae's shoulders and going to the living room. "We're the only ones watching the movie today, understood? Tell whoever you invited to stay at home." He said as he covered both of them with the blanket and cuddled up to her.

"Even Jisung?" She tilted her head at him, but Hyunjin just glared at her in response. She sighed, "Okay okay."