Gang AU (request) || I.N

yeee the last request is finally here! Damn those requests took forever :0 even though they were only 6 lol--

However, this was requested by bbxinyee , sorry for the delay sweetie :(

GANG!AU x I.N (Jeongin) of STRAY KIDS
-----

"You're really gonna let me tag along!? For real!?" Jeongin cried in excitement to Bang Chan, his leader. Jeongin was sitting on a couch in Chan's office, while Chan planned their next mission.

"Yes. You recently turned 18 so you've become of age." Chan said, his eyes never leaving the screen of his laptop.

After a week of planning, the nine of them went to the HQ of their enemy gang. Jeongin was supposed to go straight to the boss' office and steal some important paper they needed, while the others would fight the gang. (oo god i'm so bad at this i'm sorry)

'Alright, Jeongin, you got this.' He thought to himself as he sat in the car outside the place, waiting for Chan's signal to get in. He did one last check on his weapons before taking calming breaths, and soon he saw the signal.

---

"Shit they're here. (Y/n), don't do anything stupid. Fight only when you must." Her brother, Jooheon, said as he grabbed his gun.

"But you said I can fight after I turn 18!" She protested with a frown, eager to test her skills on someone.

"You just turned 18, it's still early." He sighed, "Be safe, please." He ruffled her hair before running out to help his mates.

(Y/n) groaned and ran a hand through her hair in frustration. "I haven't trained for 6 years for nothing, you know..." She mumbled, crossing her arms. She wanted to join her gang and protect them too, but she couldn't oppose her brother. He'd be devastated if she died. (Y/n) sighed one last time, 'Okay, I won't go...' She thought with a nod to herself, but not a second later she felt footsteps out of the room.

(Y/n) was skilled in spying, and it has been the only thing she's done for the gang for years. She carefully made her way to a spot where she can see the corridor clearly but can't be seen from outside. She only had a knife with her, but she didn't need anything since she specialized in martial arts.

A man then came from the end of the corridor, but he looked kind of young based on his appearance. He had a face mask on, so (y/n) couldn't clearly decide his age. She sat in silence and watched as he made his way through the corridor, and towards, she guessed, her boss' office.

(Y/n) followed him, but cursed when he stopped all of a sudden. 'Damn it, did he notice me?'

He turned around, and she saw his eyes. They did look pretty young, and cute, if she may say.

He sighed, "And there I thought I'd get the chance to fight a real member." He whined, and it was obvious he was underestimating her.

His words infuriated (y/n), and in no time she was by his side, kicking him in the ribs. "I am a member. Don't underestimate me 'cause I'm a girl." She growled, going for another hit but was blocked, and then he pulled a gun out. She clicked her tongue as he aimed at her and jumped away. The bullets hit the wall and the windows, shattering the glass, as (y/n) did her best to avoid getting shot. To her luck, she noticed how bad with a gun the boy was.

"Stop moving around!" He whined childishly.

"And get killed? You stop--!!" She was cut off by slipping on the smooth floor, and screamed as she fell toward the broken window.

Jeongin gasped and ran to her without thinking, reaching for anything to stop her from falling. He managed to grab her wrist, and then he pulled her with all his might to him.

(Y/n) crashed into his chest, her nose bumping hard against him. She cried in pain and detached herself from him, "What are you? Stupid!?"

"Y-You call me that right after saving your life?" He yelled back, but was blushing from the sudden close interaction with the girl.

"Well, it is weird that you did in the first place..." She mumbled, 'Should I thank him or something?' Her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at him in confusion.

"Too bad we can't be friends," Jeongin smiled apologetically as he approached her.

"What..?" She asked in confusion, her guards down since she thought the boy was harmless, but he hit her nape with the back of his hand, making her lose consciousness.

--

A WEEK LATER

(y/n) was playing video games in her room when her phone vibrated on her desk. "Strange..." She mumbled as she stood up to get her phone, and found a text from an unknown person.

yangjeongin: Hi :) I'm Jeongin.
yangjeongin: What's your name?
yangjeongin: or should I call you mine?

(Y/n) cringed and rolled her eyes, but she clicked on his profile anyway. He turned out to be the same age as her. She clicked on one of his old pictures, where he had braces and his dimples were visible. 'Cute,' she thought, before frowning.

'Where have I seen him before?'