Friend || Minho

A/N: I'll be mentioning some members of other boy groups here, hope you don't mind :)

"Oh my god our eyes just connected." (Y/n) bit her lower lip as she quickly averted her gaze back to her friend Minho.

"Who are you talking about?" Minho frowned as he looked around.

"Him. Over there, the tall guy." (y/n) squealed as she glanced at her crush, blushing.

"They're all tall."

"The cool one."

"Seriously?" Minho sighed, "Who is he anyway? Your crush?"

The female smiled sheepishly but her face was bright red. "Yes."

Minho froze for a moment before smiling timidly, "Woah, little (y/n) has a crush now?"

"Stop calling me little," She chuckled and punched his shoulder, "I'm a high school student now, what's wrong about having a crush?"

"Nothing, I never said it was wrong. I'll support you." He grinned as he ruffled her hair.

"Really!? He's in your class, ya know."

"Oh so that's why you started coming to my class!" Minho pouted, pinching her cheeks, "I thought you came to see me!"

"I did! The main reason was to see you, I swear."

"And the other was to see him." He rolled his eyes, then laughed, "Who is he though?"

"There, the one leaning on the wall."

"Kim Taehyung? He's a nice guy." Minho shrugged.

"Really? That's great! I knew he had to be nice since his smile is so angelic, but hearing it from you, his classmate, is quite reassuring." She smiled softly as she stared at him.

"You're staring."

"Oh— Right, sorry." She blushed and averted her gaze to the ground.

Minho smiled as he looked at her, then at her hands. Will it be weird if he held her hand? Soon the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch break.

Minho and (y/n) have known each other since elementary school. They have been neighbors since then, and their families were friends as well, which made them develop a very close relationship. (Y/n) was a year younger than Minho, and she saw him as a big brother since he often protected her and treated her nicely.

Minho started seeing her as a girl since middle school, and realized his feelings when he went to high school since he couldn't see her for a while. He would feel jealous often since (y/n) was quite outgoing and had lots of male friends, but he wouldn't tell her about it. He knew she just saw him as a friend, or a brother.

He soon started thinking about her happiness, and just forget his feelings. So when the bell rang, signalling the end of the day, he went to Kim Taehyung.

"Would you like to walk home with us? It'd be great to know more about you." Minho forced a smiled, putting his hands into his pockets.

Taehyung grinned, "Sure. But who's with you?"

"My friend, (Y/n) from class 1-B."

Taehyung let out an awkward laugh as he ran a hand through his hair, "Sorry I forgot I had training today, I'm in the volleyball team."

Minho almost raised an eyebrow and frowned at him, but quickly smiled again, "Okay then... Bye." He nodded at him before walking out. 'Did he change his mind after hearing about (y/n)?' Minho thought as he made his way to the school gate, but smiled when he saw (y/n) waiting for him.