Date || Hyunjin

"Okay..." (Y/n) mumbled to herself as she finished putting on make up, and then took her bag and went to the kitchen where her mother was. "I'm ready, mom. I'll be going!" She kissed her mother's cheek.

"Okay dear have fun." Her mother nodded at her and (y/n) went to put on her shoes. She took one last look in the mirror before going out and to the cinema where she was supposed to meet with her boyfriend Hyunjin.

"(Y/n)!" Hyunjin beamed, smiling as soon as he saw her running to him.

"Am I late!? I'm really sorry,"

"No no you're right on time, I just came actually." He chuckled, lying about the fact that he has been here for 20 minutes. She wasn't late, he was rather really early since he was so excited for their date.

She smiled for a second before coming back to her senses and taking a good look at Hyunjin. How did he get even more handsome than before? He was wearing a white hoodie underneath a denim jacket, along with dark jeans. His hair was perfect as always. He just looked so... Boyfriend. "Oh man I don't deserve such a fine man like you," She smirked at him cheekily, "If I knew you'll look this good, I would've dressed up better."

He blushed and smiled sheepishly, leaning in to kiss her cheek, "You look beautiful as always though. I can't believe how lucky I am to have a girlfriend like you."

"S-Stop the cheesy lines and let's go," (Y/n) walked forward and pulled him after her by his hand, blushing. Ever since Hyunjin got interested in (y/n), he had told her many compliments at random times, and it only got more when they started dating. No matter how much he expressed his admiration for her, she would always get all shy and a blushing mess.

They have been dating for almost a year now, but the feeling of his hand on hers still quickens her heartbeat.

As Hyunjin was looking around to choose a romance movie or something, in order to make the date more ... romantic, he heard a very loud squeal from his girlfriend. He looked at her, and she was jumping up and down in excitement. "What's the matter?" He asked with a smile as he went to her.

"This! It's here! The Incredibles 2!! Oh my god I can't believe this like man I've been waiting for this movie all my childhood-" She blabbered on and on, staring at the poster of the movie with wide eyes full of eagerness.

Hyunjin sighed and ruffled her hair, "Should we watch it?" He smiled softy and tilted his head to the side, as if talking to a child. (y/n) nodded quickly and he could almost see light coming out of her gorgeous eyes. He as well was happy that the movie was out, but she was too excited... for a cartoon movie.

He got the tickets and the popcorn and drinks, also a chocolate bar since he knew (y/n) liked eating chocolate at the begininng of the movie.

They went to their seats and (y/n) was still on the verge of jumping in excitement. Hyunjin was smiling all along. He loved seeing (y/n) so happy and joyful.

The theater was full of families, which was comfortable yet not so romantic at the same time. It was fun whenever a funny scene came and the place would erupt with laughter. Hyunjin was glad that (y/n) was having so much fun.

"Today was just- Oh my god it's the best day ever!" (y/n) laughed, swinging her arm linked to Hyunjin's back and forth as they walked back together to (y/n)'s house, "I was really nervous about the date, you know. But this is literally the best date ever! Aww it just was so nice-"

"Let's get ice cream?" Hyunjin asked with a smile.

"Yes!"

Hyunjin got ice cream for both of them and they sat on a bench at the park close to (y/n)'s place, and then (y/n) started blabbering again about the movie. And even though Hyunjin was there all the time and he watched the whole movie, he still listened to her with a wide smile on his face.

"I'm really thankful, Hyunjinnie. I had so much fun." (Y/n) grinned cheerfully, making Hyunjin's heart skip a beat. He would never get bored of that bright smile of hers.

He laughed and ruffled her hair, "I'm glad you enjoyed the date. There'll be even better dates from now on though." He reached for her hand and pulled it up to him, pressing his lips softly against it, leaving (y/n) as red as a tomato.