Birthday || Changbin

"Okay, I can do this." Changbin nodded at the mirror.

"Happy birthday, Love!" he grinned in front of the bathroom mirror before shuddering in disgust and shaking his head, "Happy birthday babe- Ew no I'm not saying that." He cringed at himself, facepalming.

He was looking for sweet ways to tell (y/n) happy birthday.

"Hurry the hell up, I need to use the toilet!" Felix knocked on the door.

"Okay okay..." Changbin sighed and got out.

"You've been in there for hours!" Felix groaned, pushing Changbin aside and quickly getting in.

Changbin jumped onto Felix's bed since it was closer, "Ugh I can't do this." He frowned. He wanted to surprise (y/n) and make this day special but didn't know how to.

"Why is hyung so upset~? Noona didn't break up with you, did she?" Felix lay down next to him, holding his phone.

"She'd never." Changbin mumbled, glaring at Felix.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. What's wrong then?"

He sighed, "I don't know how to give her her birthday present."

"Oh so that's what that nice decorated box was! And I thought it was for me~" Felix pouted.

"Aw shut up," Changbin slapped him playfully, "I... Should I just give it to her?"

"You should probably kiss her, it'd be romantic. Chuuuu~" Felix leaned closer to Changbin, but he shoved his face away, blushing.

"K-Kiss?"

"What? She's your girlfriend, isn't she?"

"Yes, but that's..."

"HAHA YOUR FACE IS AS RED AS A TOMATO." Felix laughed.

"Fuck you." Changbin clicked his tongue, sitting up.

---(The pic is part of the story too)

After getting ready, Changbin walked out of the dorm and decided to go on foot since it's still 6:45

When he arrived at about 7:10, (y/n) still wasn't there so he sat on a swing and waited for her.

"I swear to god if she doesn't come..." He glared at the gift bag before taking a deep breath and pouting, "She'll come, won't she?"

"Yes baby she will!" (y/n) shouted behind him, waving at him with a wide grin when he turned around to see her.

"Idiot. You're late." Changbin crossed his arms, turning away from her.

"I know, I'm really sorry." She walked to him and pecked him on the cheek before taking a seat on the swing next to his. (I'm sorry about my mistakes, English isn't my first language.)

Changbin's eyes widened in surprise and his cheeks flushed bright red, "O-Okay, I'll forgive you this time."

"How's college?"

"Ugh... College." He rolled his eyes, "Seriously? Is that what you wanna talk about with your boyfriend on your birthday?"

"No! I just want to know how my boyfriend is doing. I want to know if he's fine or not." (y/n) pouted.

Changbin chuckled and reached for her to ruffle her hair, "I'm fine."

"Great."

.... A couple of awkward minutes passed, and Changbin started fidgeting nervously as he thought of ways to give her the present.

"What're you so nervous for?" (Y/n) cocked an eyebrow questioningly.

"Who said I'm nervous? Ha! I'm not." He huffed, reaching for the gift bag and shoving it towards her, "Here."

"Aww thanks." (y/n) took it happily.

Changbin sighed before taking a deep breath and standing up, "H-Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear (y/n), Happy birthday to you." He awkwardly clapped his hands while doing a short cute dance.

'He looks like a penguin.' (Y/n) thought, giggling. She stood up and hugged him, "That was so sweet, thank you~"

---

EXTRA:

The present was a matching hoodie that he had bought for both of you.

(you can imagine any other hoodie, it's just that this pic is cute haha)