Warm (request) || Jisung

istg im just one of the worst authors ever kms fml

This was requested since MARCH. Along with more requests.

I'd like to apologize to all of you who I didn't write their requests till now. I shouldn't have accepted requests without having enough knowledge. I'm still a beginner, but I acted like an idiot and took a lot of requests, and promised to write them soon. Soon never came. I am really sorry. It is not that I ignored yall, but I'm just not that great in writing and I want to do my best on requests, so I was too afraid of writing some of the requests. I was afraid of messing up.

I am really sorry :( I'll try to write the requests now

This one is for ParkChimChimIsBias , hope you like it
---

Being Jisung's girlfriend was the best thing ever happened in Bethany's life, she thought. He was funny, kind, loving, and so beautiful. He was like a brother, friend and lover at the same time. Even though he'd often say that he didn't like cheesy and cliche stuff, he tried his best to make Bethany feel how special she was to him, and just how much he loved her.

Dates were probably one of the best things about dating Jisung. They hung out together a lot. Movies, video games, amusement park, restaurant, sometimes just walking around the city. It was fun wherever they went together.

Tonight, they decided to stargaze together, at the rooftop of Bethany's home. They took a blanket and lots of snacks, and left their phones downstairs. It felt like it was only the two of them in this world. As if the time has stopped just for them.

Bethany lay on the ground, her head resting on Jisung's lap as she stared up at the night sky. "The stars are so pretty," She smiled, "I think the time we're spending right now is the best and the most peaceful time I've ever had in my life." She grinned up at him, and Jisung blushed at the eye contact. He hoped she didn't notice that he has been staring at her the whole time.

"I'll say something cool right now, so listen to me, yeah?" Jisung winked, and Bethany laughed and nodded at him. He cleared his throat before speaking, "It's all truth though." He mumbled before smiling down at her,  "They say the darkest nights produce the brightest stars. And I did experience that, so I believe it. When High school seemed to be killing me from the inside, and I felt lonely, and felt like I was never enough, you came into my life. My marks dropped at some point of high school and it made my parents disappointed, which only made me even more mad at myself, and depressed. Everyone around me seemed to be doing fine, while I didn't have a goal to reach for, and felt empty. But your smile helped me a lot. It was so bright and shiny, and the hand that reached for me, it felt like it was pulling me from darkness, and to the light. You made me feel like I can do great, that it wasn't over. That wherever there's darkness, there's light."

Bethany quietly wrapped her arms around his waist, and nuzzled against his chest. "I'm glad you felt that way, cause you were quite the same to me, or even more. Even though I was so awkward, and there were many pretty girls who liked you, you chose me. You made me more confident in myself, which was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. I started taking care of myself and other people, and started having friends, and my parents noticed how cheerful I became. You really did change my life to the better, and helped me become a better person." She whispered to him, too emotional to raise her voice. She remembered how she had no friends before, how lonely it was, that was until Jisung befriended her. "I am really thankful to you."

Jisung kept quiet, playing with her hair. The silence wasn't awkward, but rather calm and peaceful. She loved how warm and comfy her position was, while he stared down at her face and adored that beautiful smile of hers that he loved so much. Both of them felt at peace.