Maths (request) || Chan

for @minqhaos , hope u like it :0
---------

"Oh this time Chan got 1st," a student said as she stared at the board that had top 50 students in school for the first term.

"I'm not surprised, I remember someone said that Yumi had trouble with Maths this term."

Yumi sighed as she passed by, hearing most student talking about her and Bang Chan as always. "Can't they just focus on their own marks?"

"If I wasn't your friend, I'd actually think you and Chan are competing too. I mean, it's always either of you is 1st, and the other is 2nd." (bf/n) said.

"But we're not even in the same class! We're completely strangers."

"You've talked a few times though."

The next week, Yumi didn't go to school for 4 days. She was sick, and thought it would be okay to take a break.

"How could you leave me like that!? I was so lonely." (bf/n) whined as she walked into Yumi's room with the medicine and a cup of water.

"I'm sorry, I'll come tomorrow."

"You said that yesterday." (bf/n) rolled her eyes, "Anyway, I'll leave my notes here for you, okay? I managed to get Chan's notes for physics too."

"Aww thank you, I really needed that."

"If there's anything you don't understand tell me, okay? I'll go now~"

"Ok bye." Yumi smiled and stood up to accompany (bf/n) to the door, but (bf/n) just pushed her back down on the bed and told her it was fine.

Yumi made sure to understand everything before going to school, and most of it was kind of easy anyway, but Maths didn't stop getting on her nerves. She thought it was obvious and easy, but everytime she tried solving anything it just won't work out.

With a sigh, she just put the notes in her bag and got ready for bed.

"Good morning Yumi, are you fine now?" (Bf/n) asked as they walked to class.

"Yes, probably. Thank you for the notes, by the way, it helped a lot..." Yumi sighed, "But I'm struggling with maths."

"Again?" (bf/n) frowned, "Maths is shit this year to be honest, I can see why even you don't get it."

"What should I do? Mom didn't like the fact that I got 2nd." Yumi rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you- Oh I should go to class by now or I'll be late. See you." (Bf/n) smiled and ran off to her class.

-After school-

As Yumi walked out of school by herself, her phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out to see a text from (bf/n).

'I asked Chan to help you with Maths, okay? I told him to go to that cafe we always go to, the one near your house. He'll be there at 6, so don't be late.'

"Wow, how did she get him to help me? I'm sure he'll be great help." Yumi smiled as she walked to her house, thinking about what she should wear. She knew they will meet to study, but he was still so good-looking. Wanting to look decent is only normal, right?

----

When Yumi entered the cafe, she noticed Chan already sitting inside in the corner, and waved to him with a smile as she went to him.

"Sorry I'm late," she mumbled, not paying attention in the words that had just left her mouth. She was shocked by how good Chan looked in casual clothes. His hair was a bit messy, but he looked perfect nonetheless.