Snapchat || Hyunjin

WE GOO UPP- okay enuff of me
*whispers* attack, pretend, you dont know, that's how the story goes- OK I'LL REALLY STOP
enjoyyy
----

It was during the lunch break when (y/n) and her friends bumped into Hyunjin and his friends, and her friend Dayhun decided to speak to them.

"Hello guys!" She smiled, "Hyunjin, (y/n) had something to say to you, why don't you two--"

"What!? No I don't-" (y/n) started but was immediately shushed by her other friend Chaeyoung.

Hyunjin tilted his head at (y/n) with a smile, "We can spend the lunch break together?" He said, and it was obvious he didn't need an answer. Hyunjin has been (y/n)'s crush for a while, and of course her friends would try to set them up.

(Y/n) nodded with a blush, and her's and Hyunjin's friends left, leaving the two of them alone.

They started walking side by side in awkward silence. (Y/n) knew she had to say something, but was too shy to start a conversation.

"We don't actually have each other's contact information, even though we've been classmates for a couple of years." Hyunjin said, shoving his hands inside his pockets.

"Uh, yes, d-do you have instagram?" Her voice cracked, and she cursed her vocal cords mentally.

"Nope, I don't like it. I prefer snapchat."

"Oh, I don't have an account on snapchat..." (y/n) muttered, regretting not having snapchat.

Hyunjin laughed, "I thought all teenagers use it. Why don't you?"

"I, uhm..." She started hesitantly, afraid he might make fun of her simple lazy reason. "I can't use it... I don't know how it works. And I don't need it anyway--"

Hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise before he let out a hearty laugh, "I can teach you! And then I'll be your first friend on Snapchat." He smiled.

(Y/n) slowly smiled back, thinking that it was nice of him to say that. "I guess I'll try it then."

AT THE END OF SCHOOL

"Hyunjin told me to give you this." (y/n)'s classmate Jisung said as he handed her a note with a smile and left. Inside was a username, Hyunjin's snapchat username, she guessed.

She went home and immediately installed snapchat on her phone. She took a shower and changed before sitting on top of her bed and opening the app. "Let's see..." She mumbled as she clicked on the 'SIGN UP' button.

GET STARTED
Enable app permissions to make sign up easy- Tap "Allow" when prompted

(Y/n) shrugged and clicked continue.

What's your name?
First name:
Last name:

"So this is not the username, right?" She mumbled to herself, typing in her real name, and then her birthday.

Your username
(initial)(last name)00

"No??? who even puts their last name is their username?" She frowned, clicking on Change my username. She typed in the username she wanted and the password, then the email.

Prove you aren't a robot

"If I was a robot then why the fuck would I be signing up in snapchat..." She mumbled as she did as told, and then the app turned to a camera.

"OH FUCK IT'S MY FACE"

She quickly switched the camera, "I swear I look better than that, it's the front camera's fault." She huffed, clicking on her profile and then on 'Add Friends'. "Oh, the note!" She stood up and went to her drawer, taking the paper that had Hyunjin's username.