Crush (request) || Hyunjin

This is for LPSpawsometv12345 ! Thank you for your patience and hope u like it.
-------

"Oh, it's Hyunjin."

"Where?" (y/n) asked, immediately blushing and looking around. Just hearing his name turned her into a mess, and seeing his face for a moment was enough to make her day.

"Just kidding," Jisung laughed, enjoying watching (y/n) getting flustered.

"Stop doing that, for real!" (y/n) frowned as she hit his shoulder.

Hyunjin was a 3rd year high school student, and known for being the most handsome and charming guy in the school. He had kind of a cocky side in him, yet everyone knew that deep down he was gentle and kind.

Jisung was Hyunjin's classmate and (y/n)'s best friend. Jisung and (y/n) met last year after finding out about their shared passion for music, and immediately became close friends. Even though (y/n) is a year younger, they faced no problems in their friendship. Last year, (y/n) used to go to Jisung's class and have lunch there with him, and she was friendly with Hyunjin since he sat next to Jisung.

(Y/n) used to see Hyunjin as just a friend. She admitted he was handsome, but didn't feel any attraction to him, which made her really comfortable with him, and even teased him about his little crush on Seungmin from her class.

Yet one morning after (y/n) became a 2nd year student, Hyunjin greeted her as always, but she freaked out and kept stuttering, so she just ignored him and ran to her class.

'We always greeted each other in the morning, so what has changed!?'

And after that, she kept avoiding him, and ran away whenever they made eye contact, which made Hyunjin stop trying to talk to her again.

(Y/n) herself was as confused as Hyunjin is.

"Seriously though, you need to confess. You'll regret it when he graduates and get into college, and then you'll never see him again and will never get the chance to confess your feelings." Jisung said as he sat with (y/n) in her classroom. Most of the students left, so the class was all for them.

"I know I have to confess before finals, but I'm just..." She drifted off, angry from her shy self.

"What are you so afraid of? He liked talking to you back then, and smiled whenever he saw you. Also you're cute and smart. Why would he ever reject you?"

"Because he loves Seungmin."

"He doesn't anymore." Jisung shrugged.

"What? Stop lying." (y/n) huffed, "That won't help me, ya know."

"It's the truth. They became friends and will probably stay just like that." He sighed, pulling out his phone. (texting someone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) 

"But he's so good-looking, and I'm just a nerd!" (y/n) whined, pulling at her hair. "Why am I so shy? What's the worst thing that could happen anyway-" Then she heard someone clearing their throat.

"Hey Jisung, and (y/n)..."

(Y/n) instinctively tensed and glued her gaze to her lap, not daring to look elsewhere.

"Hey Hyunjin, why don't you sit with us? I think (y/n) has something to say to you." Jisung smiled and stood up, telling Hyunjin to sit in his place in front of (y/n).

"Yeah, sure." Hyunjin smiled, "How have you been, guys?"

Hyunjin was an outgoing guy, yet he started feeling so awkward towards (y/n) ever since she started avoiding him.

"I'm good." Jisung grinned, "I'll go buy a drink, you guys want anything?"

"I'll go for you!" (y/n) shot up from her place, avoiding Hyunjin's gaze as hard as she can.

"Nope, I wanna go myself. Why don't you just tell Hyunjin what you wanted to say to him?"

'You little...' (y/n) glared at Jisung, but he just shrugged with a smirk and walked out of the classroom.

"I... uh." (y/n) fiddled with her fingers, trying to think of something real quick.

"I need to go to the washroom-" She said quickly, taking her first step to freedom,

But Hyunjin caught her wrist. And she mentally screamed.

"Can we talk?" He whispered softly, but his calm relaxing voice did nothing but stiffen (y/n) and make her freeze in her spot.

'I guess talking won't hurt.'

She nodded to herself, and turned to him.

But he was too close, which made her thoughts break, and have no time or space to think. So she said the only thing that occurred to her, and immediately regretted it.

"I like you."

Both of them were surprised, and just continued to stare at each other with wide eyes.

"I li-"

"I need to go!" (y/n) yelled in embarrassment, running to the door. She felt that her face was about to explode, as well as her heart. She didn't need a mirror to know how red her face is, or a stethoscope to hear how fast her heart was beating. It was as if it's beating inside her head, and she could hear it clearly and obviously.

But her escape was ruined, as she couldn't open the classroom door.

"It's locked..." She murmured. She didn't know what to do, because one way or another, she was definitely gonna hear Hyunjin's response now.

Hyunjin sat down, "Not to be mean, but that was funny." As much as she loved his laugh, she just hated it so much right now. "Were you really just gonna run away? That's not how confessions are supposed to be!" He laughed.

"I know!" She groaned in frustration.

"Really though, you're one weird person. Who the hell avoids their crush!? I was so sad and angry at myself, thinking that I must've did something wrong."

"No no, it was nothing like that..." She frowned, "But can you be a little more nice? Not all people are as confident as you, so please appreciate my effort." She rolled her eyes, sitting down on the ground in front of the door. Turning to him will make her blush and start stuttering again, so this was better than embarrassing herself.

'What am I saying? He's gonna hate me this way.' She mentally cursed herself.

"I still don't understand why you avoided me till now but I'll try to." Hyunjin smiled and stood up.

'He'll try?'

"Now look at me, will you?" He sat down right behind her, putting his elbow on his knee and resting his chin on his palm.

(Y/n) just shook her head, already self-conscious knowing that Hyunjin is right behind her.

"Aww come on," Hyunjin held her shoulders and turned her around, but she just shoved her face into her hands. He chuckled, "Just why are you so shy!?"

"I don't know!"

"Well, you better stop, cuz if you keep acting like that around me, we won't look like actual boyfriend and girlfriend."

(Y/n) gasped as she moved her hands to the sides of her face and looked up to him in shock because of his words,

But Hyunjin quickly closed the gap between them with a smirk, and kissed her softly on her lips.

He giggled as he pulled away, but was cut off by (y/n) screeching.

"Don't fucking ruin the moment you dumbass!" Jisung groaned, barging in.

"B-But he just-"

"We kissed already so stop stuttering!"

"O-Okay..." (y/n) looked down, not able to look Hyunjin in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for my stupid friend," Jisung patted Hyunjin's 

"It's fine, she's cute." He grinned,

Kissing her cheek quickly before standing up, "I'll text you!"