Illuminate Glow

In this moment, you should want nothing but the best for you. It doesn't matter who you are just take a step back and breathe. As you read this I want you to release all the bad that's been holding you back, the negativity that's surrounding your beautiful mind filled with the right judgment just because you're having a bad day, month, or in my case a bad year. Don't try and transform into a person you know you could never be. The "New Year new me" concept is a figment in several minds. How could you possibly change in less than 24 hours? Change takes time, time that you must take out for yourself just to enjoy the little things. Whether it's just lighting one up and inhaling all the exquisite mind melting things that your thoughts has been holding onto in captivity, or being alone in the mist of hearing nothing but the sound of your own heartbeat late at night slowly beating as it feeds your existence. I know you're listening out there, and I know you can feel the vibe I'm trying to get you to feed into. The kind you feen for after a long day of dealing with one too many bad vibes and just want to say screw you to the world. The kind where you strip down to your radiant glow and soak into an abyss filled with nothing but thoughts that take you to the reach of your own peak. No one can rush this, not even you. Why rush something that was simply created just for you, for all of us? Enjoy it, soak in it, live in the moment for as long as you can remember, this vibe was made just for you.