A piece to the Porcelain

So, what do you say to me after destroying my pride? The one you use to look to after going through a major crisis. The one who will always hold your front, back, sides, the whole 360. I can do nothing but clap into the dead silence known as our preworn post walls. Looking around to launch something at the bone structure that I have fell for one too many times. Knowing everything has already been dismembered ruining fine china. Never been the yelling type especially knowing if I did the words will flow circle around your ears like Musial chairs. But this time I'm the last one standing. No this isn't a spotlight I created for myself. More of a padded room filled with whimpers and unsettled reasoning as to how could I let this go on. Knowing the first time around was when you decided to slide in between the folds of you ex-lover's mounds and then look me In the face acting as if everything was blooming roses and, rushing waterfalls. Silly me to believe I could get past it. I know myself better than that. Stubborn to the core. So here I am giving you your walking papers. Only this time you decide to not put up a fight nor do I let you. Yes, scream and kick as I bid you a final goodbye. Cause once I say goodbye there is no coming back. I wish you nothing but the best. I'm lying but I'll put on a brave face, the only thing I could feel as you pack your ole raggedy duffel bag is an inner existence knowing I deserve better than you. Hopefully I find it.